• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I will cum on your woman

• Thread starterHotBlueEyez
  • Start date

HotBlueEyez

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2007
Hey cuckys. Here's the deal, I know how everyone loves to get a picture of their loves covered in the cum of another (bigger, better and younger) man. I am offering to bless your woman with my thick sticky cum.

Re-post pictures of your ladies with a nice little not begging me to choose them as my cum dump. The one who has the best woman and best plea will get my reward.

Attachments

• mycock4.jpg
    mycock4.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 351
  • mycock9.jpg
    mycock9.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 287
Not only would I like to see you cum on her, I would be absolutely honored to see you take that impressive cock of yours and just destroy her ass, just like you see in the last pic which I'm attaching as an example of what I envision it looking like.

Attachments

• 12435_imgp0436r2_570lo.jpg
    12435_imgp0436r2_570lo.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 352
  • imgp0688r2.jpg
    imgp0688r2.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 391
  • DSC00188r1.jpg
    DSC00188r1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 397
  • 005-870202150.jpg
    005-870202150.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 600
Last edited by a moderator:
Cum on her

I would love to watch her on her knees in front of you, sucking that big cock till you sprayed your load all over her face then I want to see you bend her over and take her ass till you fill it with your second load.

So when does this contest end?

cum on my face please.I'm begging you!!

cum on my face please.I'm begging you!!

cum on my wife's face! PLEASE!!!

Please, PLEASE cum on my wife's face!! This is how she will look when she sees your massive cock and sexy body! Her eyes filled with awe, and lust!! I am nothing but a wimpy, sissy hubby with a pathetic little penis, that can not pleasure my wife. My wife deserves your manly cock, and to have her face covered in your superior sperm filled cum!!!!

Attachments

• img141.jpg
    img141.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 119
Winner

For being a good little cucky and offering up his wife's face...

Congratulations Wannabe

Attachments

• Winner3.jpg
    Winner3.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 120
  • Winner4.jpg
    Winner4.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 105
  • Winner2.jpg
    Winner2.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 118
  • winner1.jpg
    winner1.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 103
Shame. That cock would have looked great pressed up against my wife's ass.

Thank you to a superior Male!!

Thank you "HotBlueEyez"!!!! Thank you, Thank you THANK YOU!!!!!! Those pictures of your cock, your balls, and your cum, on my wife's face are AMAZING!! And so HOT!! My tiny little penis got SO hard (such as it is!!LOL) I have masturbated many times thinking of you cumming on my wife's face! Your cock is SO superior to mine, you deserve to cover my wife's face with your cum!! Thank you again!! Puny wannabecuckold:)

HotBlueEyez said:
For being a good little cucky and offering up his wife's face...

Congratulations Wannabe

Awesome work fella, great to see you willing to cybercuck us tiny dicked guys! Great load too.

We'll see if I ever feel lie offering up another contest...

Keep you posted cuckys

cum

Would love to know if any men have masturbated looking at my wife's cum covered face!:)

Users who are viewing this thread