• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I would love to see my wifes pussy stretched

• Thread starternitwit619
  • Start date

nitwit619

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 9, 2007
I would love to see my wifes pussy fucked by a well hung black man and fill her with his seed.

Attachments

• MVC-075.JPG
    MVC-075.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 526
  • MVC-043.JPG
    MVC-043.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 615
  • MVC-003.JPG
    MVC-003.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 475
that is very nice. you could watch me give her exactly what she needs. Wouldn't happen to have plans for New Orleans for Mardi Gras or for any of the bowls? If so, send me a pm.

my wife is a hot wife but so far its only been with white hung men i think she needs black do you guys agree?

Attachments

• DCP_0143.jpg
    DCP_0143.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 1,121
  • DSC00123.JPG
    DSC00123.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 876
bull2breedmywhtwfe said:
my wife is a hot wife but so far its only been with white hung men i think she needs black do you guys agree?

If she is fucking other men now, of course she should fuck a black man. I'm sure she'd do it - set it up. She looks really good full frontal face in the bra/panties/stockings!

Attachments

• 78669d1216890993t-i-would-love-see-my-wifes-pussy-stretched-dcp_0143.jpg
    78669d1216890993t-i-would-love-see-my-wifes-pussy-stretched-dcp_0143.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 2,141
Last edited by a moderator:
Shit!!!!! Stop chatting about it and do it.:wtf::

nitwit619 said:
I would love to see my wifes pussy fucked by a well hung black man and fill her with his seed.

Hi im loveing her and yes i would love to fuck your sexy young wife and make her black pregnant with my big fat old black potent cock

Let me chat to her so i can charm her into letting me black her married pussy as hub watches cannot wait to sink my old fat cock up her unprotected cunt and have her begging to have my baby in her womb

Users who are viewing this thread