• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

If you say black men are more superior you are a

• Thread startersugarcult26
  • Start date
at what mate?we are all the same as far as i concerned and im black.

I concur

markymark said:
at what mate?we are all the same as far as i concerned and im black.

Mark, I agree, to the extent that there are black and white Dominants and black and white submissives. Both male and female. Its finding out who/what O/one really is thats important.

Be Well A/all

thnksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

sugarcult26 said:
Racist that's right. Fucking pieces of shit!

this is a ignorant comment considering what this site is about.

This guy fucks pieces of shit?

Thanks for the info buddy.

hexastar must be a comedian

hexastar you must be the funniest man alive.

White and proud

All you white men are not fucking wimps. What the fuck are you doing? Stand up for yourself. You should be white and proud. White men have big dicks too. Sorry to kill your ego.

Sugarcult! Relax man, I think most of us understand that this is a complete fantasy world for some. The real world doesn't collide with this place ever.... NEVER EVER EVER NEVER!

I am sure that worthlesswhitewimp is hiding behind anonymity. If you were to meet him on the street (in the real world) I am sure he would be spouting something different. Cuz we all know it has nothing to do with race and everything to do with the illusion brought on by this fantasy. Please dont take thier fantasies seriously because it makes you look like the outcast.

Very true. I only said what I said to wind up our Sugarcult friend. I'm not sure what hes doing here at all. In general I believe whites and blacks are pretty much equal. Of course it depends on the individual. A lot of the interracial stuff is pure fantasy - but theres nothing wrong with that - in moderation. Lets not waste anymore time and energy on this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread