• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'll take what I can get...

• Thread startertiny_4_inch
  • Start date

tiny_4_inch

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 24, 2012
My wife agreed to let me post a few pictures as long as they were anonymous.
I am no closer to being cuckolded sexually. She is too much of a darling to tell it like it is, but I know the truth -- I can't satisfy her.

So, my only experience is an online emotional cuckolding, why not continue it on here? I can't wait to hear what you all think...

perfect bubble ass.jpg

100_2361.jpg

huge rack! 3.jpg

charger girl said:
Fucking 4 inches? Pathetic. Give me 5 mins with your wife and she'll never walk right again. She is mine now you pathetic cuck. She wants a real cock to fuck her bubble butt and to part her tits in an erotic titty fuck. She's my bitch now.. Suck my cock you worthless cuck.

===============

big ass trash talk from charger GIRL :D

Wow she is beautiful.

I would shoot a huge load in her tight pussy and make you lick it up

GREAT pics!

hey dude,,,,,,,your wife has great tits

Fuck! Look at those puppies!! Love to get my hands on them so what most men lol

Love the tits and love that ass!!

lets see a pic of her pulling that top down and showing off her tits without her hands spoiling the view!

very hot wife

,,,can't type when I jo looking at your slut wife. We need to talk. :)

Here you go topless...huge rack! 2.jpg

Wish she was a slut wife sds...or at least something less than faithful?:D

tiny_4_inch said:
Here you go topless...Recovered_JPEG_420.jpg

Wish she was a slut wife sds...or at least something less than faithful?:D
I' on myknees wating to serve her, licking her wonderful breasts

Love that big rack.. very very nice

Here are a few more everyone...I have loved the comments, especially the emails sent to me! Thanks :):):D:D

P2140016.jpg

thong shot.JPG

thighs.jpg

P1100087.jpg

GREAT pics but it would be better to see you licking a Bulls cum from her pussy!

Hey Tiny!

Your wife is a total babe, built to fuck!
Have you shared your fantasies with her during pillow talk? I hope you can prevail on her to start dating better hung men who can give her what she truly needs (and you also want her to have!).
If she can accept this would make you happy, she might be willing to look into it! :cool:

Very HOT lady there! Take her out for a nice dinner with wine and afterwards, a hotel room. When she's fairly tipsy, have the preplanned male stripper knock on the door. I would guarantee that he wouldnt be shy with a hottie like her and you would probably get a terrific show out of it.

she a sexy 1 i think i wanna make her my cock slut she would probably love it

Awesome wife! Great tits..

Fucking hell, she's got great tit's :D

Users who are viewing this thread