• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'll take what I can get...

• Thread startertiny_4_inch
  • Start date
...let me fuck this slut.
STOP fucking her.

She is beautiful! If you truly can't satisfy her, don't worry, she will go elsewehere. Good luck, and in the mean time, keep sharing her and we will imagine fucking her in front of you!

sdsmwm...don't worry, I'm not. I haven't fucked her in 6 months. In the last two years, I've fucked her a total of 5 times.

I will try to post more soon, or if there is more interest.

Gorgeous! Any action shots?

I wanted to post a couple more and then show you what she was dealing with...probably explains a lot, right?

100_2362.jpg

PC170217.jpg

001g.jpg

Them are some big ass Gi Nemos. Very lovely. And that's a really wrinkly foreskin. :rolleyes:

Must be her hot body that is frightening your penis - so it has to hide from the world. I suggest you run 60 yards, 15 times per day, restarting every 2 mins. After 6 weeks you will find your penis has grown bigger because of an explosion of human growth hormone and testosterone.

I am not sure if I could satisfy her either, but would sure love
To give it a try. Beautiful woman!

Morgan9265 said:
I am not sure if I could satisfy her either, but would sure love
To give it a try. Beautiful woman!

Do more than trying, track her down and do the DEED. It will be too late when you are in Rest Home waiting for God. If you strut your stuff now, you can have some juicy stories to tell in the years to cum.

This is true. I am also having an impotency problem. However, this may lead to my wife being more open to cuckolding...so why fix it?

OMG she is wonderful

What state in the midwest?

MN, north of the Metro about an hour...

I'd get a handful of them titties and grind her pussy doggy. get her dressed like a slut and take her someplace where men will give her a lot of attention despite your small presence. bottom line: you've got a pathetic cock and you're a wimp. your wife knows this and sympathizes with you and lives up to her vows, but she also has a ***** desire for real men. so u both can get what u want if u prime her up a bit.

yes your wife needs a real cock, does she read what we post?

she approved posting the pic, but she hasn't read the specifics posts yet...but she will. she's still reading through some other material i've given her on cuckolding and stuff from here too.

A word of advice, I had a wife like yours. Don't mess up a good thing if she is not interested in cuckolding. I think I pushed mine out the door with my fantasies.

Wundercock said:
A word of advice, I had a wife like yours. Don't mess up a good thing if she is not interested in cuckolding. I think I pushed mine out the door with my fantasies.

I agree except I am sure he just cant help it the desire to see her held from the waste and fucked hard is too powerful

Send her to San Diego I'll give her a thick 9" cock

Users who are viewing this thread