• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'll take what I can get...

• Thread startertiny_4_inch
  • Start date
r.lance27 said:
Send her to San Diego I'll give her a thick 9" cock

================

your buddy's no doubt

Lovely tits

Wundercock said:
A word of advice, I had a wife like yours. Don't mess up a good thing if she is not interested in cuckolding. I think I pushed mine out the door with my fantasies.

I appreciate the advice, and I do agree with you.

But I really want to be cuckolded, or at least dabble farther into the lifestyle than we have. I realize I could lose her and I love her dearly outside of our sexual interests and lifestyles, but if that happens -- then I can find a partner who wants this as a top priority (although, I've heard it's very difficult).

she is absolutely amazing

So sexy... wow!

Looks like things have changed after she read one of the long term threads on here about having an emotional connection...she's willing to do it if I allow her to 'date' and have a full relationship along with the other humiliation...
This is huge...

Let us know how it goes

Suoer hot. I want to fuk her n force u to clean uo

i think you need to fuck off with your little 4 inch cock and let a real man ravage her pussy

My experience has been that sometimes a woman will be more open minded regarding a cuckold relationship if I emphasize that I'm simply giving her the freedom to date other guys -- not insisting that she do so. One of the potential pitfalls for any couple considering an alternative lifestyle is that the other partner will assume you are presenting the concept as being mandatory. I'll usually tell her , "Just keep it in mind , okay ? You never know when it might come in handy." Good luck , she's beautiful , by the way - I love that ass.

Try letting her know that seeing her fuck other guys would mean the world to you and that she's have your eternal, undying gratitude if she were to start letting REAL cocks fuck her tight white pussy. Some wives feel more comfortable with cuckolding their hubbies when they realize that they are making them very happy by doing so. Just assure her that you won't use it as an excuse to start sleeping with other women and that this is still a monogamous marriage as far as you're concerned.

As for your wife, she's thick and curvy, prime breeding material for black cock. She's look so good if a BBC were to pound that tight little snatch of hers.

how far are you from eau claire wi.?

Not very far, Boyd.
I did exactly what you suggest billlewis and I think that's what softened her up to the idea after so many years of dancing around the issue and emotional affairs. I have pretty much told her that if she wants to be faithful/loyal than I will respect that, but that I know what my sexual ability is, and her body and sexual lifestyle is hers to do with whatever she pleases.

tiny_4_inch said:
[...] an online emotional cuckolding

Hmm... Not for me...

Yeah, and I don't think it should be for most...but it was all I could get at the time. And after reading their conversations, it is extremely humiliating and makes me so jealous. I jerk off to them constantly. I think it overall warmed her to the idea, but it also scared her. Now that we are married and very secure, I think she likes the idea of being in control of everything.

tiny_4_inch said:
I think she likes the idea of being in control of everything.

It's beautiful in every marriage.... :)

man very hot And I hope she does start dating if so ur in for a fun ride cause she will have no sortage of cock wanting her I share my wife as well and it took her a long time to want to do it once she realized I wasn't trying to just fuck other ladies and tht I would still love her the same she tried it and boy was a lil slut born

Thanks for the encouragement, kiserdon....how long did it take you? was that all that worked, telling her that you would love her the same and wasn't trying to fuck other women too, or was there more to it? She is very adamant about not being able to just be a "slut" and needing an emotional attachment to her sex; and she has admitted that the sneaky/taboo of 'cheating' has/had been a fantasy of hers...so we need to incorporate all of that into a healthy, honest new lifestyle!

wow ur wife is damn sexy and hot...sorry about ur small peeky cock ...she needs and deserve a bigger thicker ones...dude

Users who are viewing this thread