• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm a sissy

ass pics sissy boy. I'd have to give that round girly bottom a hard spank
or 3 before I fucked it. Now, can we see a pic of your shaved pussy please? (Surely it's shaved- it's not a true sissypuss if not).

I give what you want, now you have to fill my sissy pussy with your cum

1332643920243.jpg 1332643955502.jpg

Thanks!

Clean and smooth, just as I expected and like. . .would have to give that sissypuss a long slow kissing and tonguing before filling it up with my bull spunk! Now how about that dildo shot I requested a while back?;)

Clean and smooth, just as I expected and like. . .would have to give that sissypuss a long slow kissing and tonguing before filling it up with my bull spunk! Now how about that dildo shot I requested a while back?;)

butt plug might enhance the photo, especially if his mother-in-law pushed the plug in and smiled for the camera to show her daughter needs MUCH MORE.

Houseboys should get a reduction in taxation, because they work for low wages or just their keep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back