• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm a white guy married to a black woman

• Thread startertruevaughn
  • Start date
truevaughn said:
thanks! I think she'd definitely like you a LOT!

she's a very comfortable fuck.....you'd enjoy her.

Good to know, love to leave her full of cum for you

i would come into your bed room in the middle of the night. your wife would be lying next to you wearing a short loose dress, no panties or bra. she'd be in bed rubbing her pussy, waiting for me. i'd walk into your bed room and with out taking my clothes off i would pop my balls and my cock out, loosen my tie and as she watches me she would spread her legs wide open and throw the blanket over to your side. she would watch me crawl on the bed and eagerly reach out for my cock with her hand. she would grab it by the base, pulling on it, guiding it to her willing, tight, black cunt. you would lie there, on your side, looking away from us, feeling her leg drop over on you as she spreads wide for me and feels every inch of my thick, hard black cock stretching her tight little pussy wide open. she would let me use her like this for a while, then she would turn you over and lay you on your back, your tiny little prick would be hard, standing erect in all its 6 inches. she would mount you, straddling you, humiliating you as she folds your little cock down over your belly, she would rest on top of you and place both her hands down on the mattress over your head as she asks me to fuck her big, black ass from behind now that she's at the perfect height as you lie under her holding her body up higher. i would mount her from behind and rub my cock in between her pussy lips, filling her pussy with my cock. you'd lie under her, feeling my cum filled black balls drag on top of the very short length of your tiny little cock until i start pumping my seed deep into her womb. i would pull out and watch it run right out of her, covering your small erection with a real mans seed. then she'd have you get off the bed so i could sleep while she spent the rest of the night licking every trance of sperm off of my cock and balls.

truevaughn said:
[I'm a white guy married to a black woman, and I ] LOVE watching or listening to other guys having sex with her!

What a beautiful and hot-looking black woman your wife is; she has an especially gorgeous voluptuous ass. And, that's very cool. Encourage her to maximize her sexual satisfaction by taking as many lovers as she may desire...

Users who are viewing this thread