• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm an ass man - anyone else?

• Thread starterscubakorman
  • Start date
mmmmm super

Have to re-post her chubby Asian butt here... seems to fit the discussion...

Attachments

• Butt.jpg
    Butt.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 130
Agreed, ass man for sure. I like breast don't get me wrong. But ass is my main digs.

Attachments

• Sexy From Behind.jpg
    Sexy From Behind.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 104
  • Sexy From Behind 2.jpg
    Sexy From Behind 2.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 91
  • Sexy From Behind 3.jpg
    Sexy From Behind 3.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 89
  • Sexy From Behind 4.jpg
    Sexy From Behind 4.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 96
  • Sexy From Behind 5.jpg
    Sexy From Behind 5.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 115
More ass!!!

Attachments

• Sexy From Behind 6.jpg
    Sexy From Behind 6.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 63
  • Sexy From Behind 7.jpg
    Sexy From Behind 7.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Sexy From Behind 8.jpg
    Sexy From Behind 8.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 64
  • Sexy From Behind 9.jpg
    Sexy From Behind 9.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 58
  • Sexy From Behind 10.jpg
    Sexy From Behind 10.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 51
so am i, can't get enough

love my wifes ass

Attachments

• File0212.JPG
    File0212.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 79
  • File0213.JPG
    File0213.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 86
  • aug07action001.jpg
    aug07action001.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 77
  • Cmas2008005.jpg
    Cmas2008005.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 82
Thought I would seen mine to see what you say about it.

How is mine then?

This is DEFINITELY a GREAT ass!

uknorwichcouple said:
How is mine then?

I think that ass requires a taste test.. just to be sure!

Girls are always telling me I have a nice ass. In fact, just the other day I walked by a girl and heard her say, "What an ass!" They just can't stop talking about it!

And just for the record....

Here are some of my favorites that I could suck on, kiss, lick and worship for hours! I'll have to look for more... I know I had some better than these as well!

Attachments

• club_1561-057.jpg
    club_1561-057.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 82
  • Gianna%20at%20window-81.jpg
    Gianna%20at%20window-81.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 94
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 118
  • Dominique+Dane-36.jpg
    Dominique+Dane-36.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 83
Thought I had more ass shots...

So instead here are some shots of what I'd love to be doing to all these asses...

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 71
  • pic_7.jpg
    pic_7.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 72
  • 7sdf.jpg
    7sdf.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 77
  • img04d.jpg
    img04d.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 75
  • pic_4.jpg
    pic_4.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 72
I'm definitely an ass man and one of my biggest fantasies is to see another guy stick his huge cock in my wife's ass:

Attachments

• 87576_tz200705200409273_404lo.jpg
    87576_tz200705200409273_404lo.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 134
jfreak said:
No offence, but she doesn't have an ass, more like a pancake.

That is your opinion, but lots of guys have already jerked off over her, and the lines have been running red hot as they down-load her to their secret folders.

Put some maple syrup on your pancake and shut your eyes and imagine it is your tongue flicking like a bank card in an eft-pos machine up and down her golden groove.

Let's just agree she has a tasty groove and lots of guys would love the chance to "strut their stuff" in her presence.

Saraha said:
That is your opinion, but lots of guys have already jerked off over her, and the lines have been running red hot as they down-load her to their secret folders.

Put some maple syrup on your pancake and shut your eyes and imagine it is your tongue flicking like a bank card in an eft-pos machine up and down her golden groove.

Let's just agree she has a tasty groove and lots of guys would love the chance to "strut their stuff" in her presence.

It's not abut the flatness of the ass... it's all about the attitude!! Give me a flat-assed slut over a nice-assed prude any day of the week! And by the way, THAT ass is gorgeous! I'd suck on that until she told me to stop!

I'm a nut for a butt! One of my fav cuckold activities is licking my wife's butt/rimming her asshole while she's getting fucked. Of course, my tongue will occasionally stray onto other parts as well.

fquimby said:
I'm definitely an ass man and one of my biggest fantasies is to see another guy stick his huge cock in my wife's ass:

Wonderful. I hope this comes true for you one day :). Perhaps we could see a little more? I'd love a nice pic of her naked and open from behind to really enjoy ;)

30 years ago in America, you got 20 years in jail for playing with an ass - and no reduction in sentence for good behavor. Society has changed it's views on ass hockey, obviously.

Users who are viewing this thread