• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Im back.....

• Thread starterb1973
  • Start date

b1973

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 8, 2012
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, we have been a little pre occupied. I wanted to give the swinging side of the things a shot, but I don't like to share, and I am much more pleased being a "hot wife" and enjoying all the attention, while hubby stays interested in only me. i have never really been one to control him or want to control him but since he turned me on to "cuckolding" I'm have really started to enjoy more and more of this control over him. Since I am still fairly new to this lifestyle any advice is welcome.

Attachments

• IMG_3738a.jpg
    IMG_3738a.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 703
oh wow nice i also checked your other pictures out too. i love how you have your heels on in them all.

wish i could see some of you with a big cock in your hand. yummy

My husband has a feet and heel fetish so you will rarely catch me in anything less than 6" heels. ;)

b1973 said:
My husband has a feet and heel fetish so you will rarely catch me in anything less than 6" heels. ;)

snap! i have heel fetish myself. women look so sexy in just a nice pair of heels damn you look so good in yours!

jizzums said:
snap! i have heel fetish myself. women look so sexy in just a nice pair of heels damn you look so good in yours![/Q

Thank you....!

My wife found the same thing, we started as swingers and quickly she moved to hotwife because getting her needs filled came first.

mmmm well if you promise to use the pics well, then I'm game for showing off..:) anything in particular you would like to see?

Attachments

• 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 552
Absolutely amazing!! I would love to see you do anything you would like to share!

Good Lord Woman....Stunning in Stockings!

Personally, I would love to see those nylon toes pointed or sitting with no heels on and both feet resting on the balls so as to show off your arch!

Here are a few more heel pics, hubby loves to cum on my feet and or heels.......anybody here like to cum on their hotwifes feet after they get home from a date??

Attachments

• IMG_0872.jpg
    IMG_0872.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_0885.jpg
    IMG_0885.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_0992.jpg
    IMG_0992.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 405
  • IMG_1023.jpg
    IMG_1023.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 367
You look drop-dead gorgeous. Please post some pictures showing your sexy butt. Your husband is a lucky guy.

;)....here you go.

Attachments

• IMG_3877.jpg
    IMG_3877.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 395
  • IMG_0999.jpg
    IMG_0999.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 393
  • IMG_2519.jpg
    IMG_2519.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 395

Users who are viewing this thread