• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm curious

• Thread starterbabyruthiezhubby
  • Start date
B

babyruthiezhubby

I've been around here for 3 years or so. Has anyone actually ever hooked up from here?.......

I've never heard about if it's happened. I've had a couple of guys that have said they wanted to fuck Ruthie from around the Midwest and a couple have even been in town but nothing ever comes of it. I've even given our phone number to them and then never hear from them again.

It's like once you guys realize that we are actually real and you can give us a call and hook up with us, we never hear from you again.

I like this site and it's fun but lets face it. For most here it's all talk and no action.

Has anyone ever hooked up ???

I find the free sites are not the best for hook ups. My experience is that the ones that charge a nominal amount - say $50 a year like a SDC.com or similar ones - do a better job of weeding out the fakes and are full of real people wanting real meetings. This is a great site for sharing and fantasy but hookups not so much.

I'm totally up front about my writing being fantasy (by necessity) - but there are at least 3 UK-based couples I feel I could hook up with if my circumstances were different. Along with a small crowd I'd like to have a drink with and learn more about the women in their lives.

I keep coming back because I like the character ;) I think I've got a pretty good 'reading' on most of them :D

greymaster said:
I'm totally up front about my writing being fantasy (by necessity) - but there are at least 3 UK-based couples I feel I could hook up with if my circumstances were different. Along with a small crowd I'd like to have a drink with and learn more about the women in their lives.

I keep coming back because I like the character ;) I think I've got a pretty good 'reading' on most of them :D

One of my favorite UK women is a website girl named chloe4you. I think thats the name of the site. They are much like Ruthie and I in that they like to have fun with their website. They are just a regular couple like us. I've talked to her many times and I just love her and her husband is also cool.

Their ya go grey see if you can find her. They would be cool to have a drink with sometime.

MacNfries said:
LOL ... BRH, man, you just waking up to all this, huh? Pretty much everything is 'pretend'. These married guys got to have something to jerk off too, ya know! This is their virtual world, man!
I remember the AOL chatrooms and guys would come in pretending to being girls just so people would talk to 'em. They would usually always announce that they were 'lesbian' ... not gay, and that they wanted to talk to other girls ... a big CLUE! Then when it got down to calling for a live chat or something ... poof ... they were gone. Or even worse, you'd get into a cybersex chat with 'em, THEN find out they were male ... yuck!:
:p

I've always known it was fantasy land. I just figured out of all the big talkers in here that at least a couple of them would be real lol. Ruthie does her hook ups on other sites. I was just wondering if anyone ever got tired of bullshitting and wanted to get something going for real haha.

What I said is true, on all sites really but to a greater extent here. if you wanna cut through the bullshit give someone your phone number. Nine times out of ten you'll never hear from them again.

I still love this place. I have fun here and I also get wound up at times. No disrespect to you bullshitters haha. I guess it's true what my daddy always told me. you got your watchers, and you got your doers. He always taught me to be a doer.

I joined this site hoping that I could find here, what other sites lacked - and that was a local black man looking for a married woman for some NSA fun. Still havent found anyone from here, but it isn't going to stop me from looking.

All of my meets are set up primarily through AFF and a yahoo group that we are members of.

Maybe in the meeting place section since members in there have to be confirmed as real

it would help if people put down at least what state they are in in their profile

Users who are viewing this thread