• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm gone

• Thread startercuckoldinpanties
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

cuckoldinpanties

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 11, 2009
A couple members let me know JIM (Julieisme) is up to the same old shit, and the mods don't seem to want to silence JIM. I'm not here to fight, I was here to discuss this lifestyle with people I THOUGHT had a similar interest. I THOUGHT this was a web forum for this lifestyle, but since ones not in this lifestyle continue to be let loose on those of us who are,,,,,,,, I'll just find another site. Don't bother PMing me, I won't be back. Good luck with your site and the direction its being allowed to go.............Adios :cool:

PS,Admin/Mods, feel free to delete my post and my membership.

"Today 12:13 PM -JulieIsMe
Oh! I see they've closed my thread! Well, isn't that convenient?!!! Get's all the fantasy buffs off the hook really nicely, huh!
Oh well. No matter. I've have the proof of who I am in couple of days, and then I'll post it and start a new thread of some sort for SERIOUS ADULTS who want to discuss this phenomenon or lifestyle. I doubt degenerate freaks like cuckoldinpanties and ilk will respond, and if they do I hope the moderator or administrator recognizes them as the total TROLLS they really are!"

Sad to see you go.

I post here because it gives me an outlet and a place to sort out my thoughts and feelings.
Why let what someone else says dissuade you from what you enjoy?

I don't always agree with others here - those who I don't, I simply ignore.

The fact that you let Julie get under your skin is your own doing. Don't blame him/her for your decision to leave here.

You have to ignore all those that continue to quote her post as not to see her. Why stay on a site that won't control peoples actions.Good bye all....

Adios then.
It is your loss.

The fact that you would let another anonymous person "bully" you off this site puzzles me.

Ignoring is easy - just scroll on by. That you let it bother you is probably something you should think about. You can't always run away from conflicts.

Well i have to disagree

I feel anyone that moves from here because they are made to feel uncomfortable goes totally against what sites like these are all about. I think we all know that the fetish here we all like, get to live or fantasize about allows us to express ourselves with others in a forum that isn't really accepted in the mainstream world...which my partner and i both enjoy the lifestyle and the fact it is a subculture and not the mainstream.

I think what has gone on here and including on threads i have started are a form of cyber bullying...even though i am a cuck...i am also very much an alpha male and wouldn't get bullied out of anything or anywhere i enjoy being...but not all others are alpha males or able to take on conflict at all...and neither should they...this is a site for cuckolds, hotwives and bulls and the sexual and mental pleasure that comes from it...not a site for violent vigilantes, crims or kickboxers they have their own sites i'm sure....so i think there is no room here for any level of intimidation, ridicule or judgement. I think its a shame anyone feels they need to leave here cause of anothers actions.

I have to agree with the Sliky one (I think it's the 1st time I've disagreed with STB on anything). When you take into consideration what April said about other people responding to what "it" posts, it would be a full time job ignoring "its" posts and trying to keep the jist of the thread in your mind. In my PMs to my friends from Lake Havasu City, I pointed out that "it" was a verbal bully and will take satisfaction from their departure, but that was what they chose to do anyway. I RESPECT that--even though I would have taken another course myself.

And I don't know how I'm going to respond to this situation in the future, but whatever I do, it will be aggressive; and if it gets my ass banned, so be it. I lost the company of two friends to a bully. I'm pissed!

Best wishes to all (but one),

T.

slinky67 said:
I feel anyone that moves from here because they are made to feel uncomfortable goes totally against what sites like these are all about. I think we all know that the fetish here we all like, get to live or fantasize about allows us to express ourselves with others in a forum that isn't really accepted in the mainstream world...which my partner and i both enjoy the lifestyle and the fact it is a subculture and not the mainstream.

I think what has gone on here and including on threads i have started are a form of cyber bullying...even though i am a cuck...i am also very much an alpha male and wouldn't get bullied out of anything or anywhere i enjoy being...but not all others are alpha males or able to take on conflict at all...and neither should they...this is a site for cuckolds, hotwives and bulls and the sexual and mental pleasure that comes from it...not a site for violent vigilantes, crims or kickboxers they have their own sites i'm sure....so i think there is no room here for any level of intimidation, ridicule or judgement. I think its a shame anyone feels they need to leave here cause of anothers actions.

i have found that bullying in the cyber world is easy to do, for those that are not man enough to do it in the real world. by that i mean, being a bully does not make you man but less of one. those that bully in the real world and even more in the cyber world are cowards

Amen, Carina.

T.

I'm sorry to see that pair go as well - they were fun.

Maybe I grew up with a thicker skin for words, as I find bad and abusive behavior in the cyber world A LOT easier to ignore that what I knew in the real world at school :( Nobody would shift me from a place I enjoy the MAJORITY of the company.

greymaster said:
I'm sorry to see that pair go as well - they were fun.

Maybe I grew up with a thicker skin for words, as I find bad and abusive behavior in the cyber world A LOT easier to ignore that what I knew in the real world at school :( Nobody would shift me from a place I enjoy the MAJORITY of the company.

I hear ya, Grey, I'd have stayed and fought, too....but CIP said that it was like ANY thread he posted on "it" would harrass him. They said it was no longer fun here and who needs the bullshit; they have other things to do. And that makes sense to me, too.

T.

Pity :( If you're in contact, pass my best to the pair of them.. {OK - especially April } :D

I am, and I will.

Peace,

T.

Fuck it. I have a few really cool friends on here (and a shitload of idiots). So, we will just come back and put the tools on ignore (starting with several over this).

I see the Julie dude really fullfilled his promise, LMAO.

So, from this point forward, I'm not going to argue with you, just throw you on ignore. IF someone hits reply and I have to see the post I had on ignore, then "poof", they are ignored too.

Like T said,,,,,,, I'll get banned before I leave again ;)

Welcome Back ;)

Thank ya sir. We missed a few of ya. :cool:

It's great to have you and April back, CIP! You both add a lot to the discussions here, and you've both been great help to me personally. I hope I'm not one of the shitload of idiots :eek:

sptbj2 said:
It's great to have you and April back, CIP! You both add a lot to the discussions here, and you've both been great help to me personally. I hope I'm not one of the shitload of idiots :eek:

Thx. If you were, I wouldn't be able to respond cause you'ld be on ignore :D

You should see some of these threads on my comp,,,,,,, half the discussion is missing, lol.

Well, well, one of the worst TROLLS on this forum is calling it quits. How wonderful! I started a thread entitled "CALLING ALL HOTWIVES" and thanks to this jack-off cuckoldinpanties, it got locked by the moderator/administrator. It was amazing. Every example of deliberate trolling was perpetrated by cuckoldinpanties and a few others of his ilk, yet the administrator locked the thread instead of throwing the jerk-off out of the forum. There's a tell-tale sign of how this forum works!
And all through this fiasco, cuckoldinpanties insisted that I was a fraud and not really even a women. Well, my photos ( one of them anyway ) can be seen in my profile COMPLETE WITH SIGN. Where's the jerk-off with his accusations now?
I wonder if others of his kind will also make a hurried exit now that they've been shown to be the frauds?

sptbj2 said:

cuckoldinpanties said:
Thx. If you were, I wouldn't be able to respond cause you'ld be on ignore :D

You should see some of these threads on my comp,,,,,,, half the discussion is missing, lol.

This message is hidden because JulieIsMe is on your ignore list. <<<<<< like that :D

cuckoldinpanties said:
This message is hidden because JulieIsMe is on your ignore list. <<<<<< like that :D

What? Not "GONE" yet? Why not?? You've been proven a fraud and a TROLL. So disappear already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread