• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm having an online affair with my own wife

• Thread starterthumper
  • Start date
Thumper, where did you go? We need to hear more about this girl.

Thumper said:
I've been chatting with my wife online anonymously. We have been emailing back and forth about her coming over and offering herself to me for Christmas. She said she'd come over dressed in a hot little naughty Santa outfit and let me unwrap her. She's a real hottie, but has lately lost interest in sex with me (after 14 years). She knows that I am OK with her having an affair, but she hasn't mentioned "Greg". We are getting closer to "meeting" and I'm not sure what I should do....
Here's a picture she sent me yesterday. I don't know when she took it, but it's definately her.
I would definitely love the opportunity to make you a cuckold with your beautiful wife, but I would eat all of my (or Your) cum back from her pussy when we were finished. If you remained in the room where this took place so you could watch I would also be more than willing to offer to take a load directly from your "spigot" (I always swallow), or if you preferred I would eat all of your cum from your wife's pussy after you fucked her. I get off on just the thought of this taking place, so I have to leave for a few minutes to take of something.

Another picture

Hi everyone, I'm back....
She ended up not emailing me back, I think she got spooked off. Maybe it was something I said... she just stopped replying...
I'm surprised that she never told me about "him", since she knows I would get turned on by it... but she probably didn't want to show me the chat history.

Now, she has been telling me about a guy in her office and how he's been hitting on her. She only goes into the office once per week. She ALWAYS dressed in something sexy.... she's getting hotter and hotter...
Here's another picture...

Attachments

• 2315.jpg
    2315.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 397
  • w4.jpg
    w4.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 385
Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest encouraging your wife....

Thumper,

Thumper said:
Hi everyone, I'm back.... She [my wife] ended up not e-mailing me back, I think she got spooked off. Maybe it was something I said... she just stopped replying...

Sounds to me like your wife jilted her e-mail suitor (actually you), who never seemed to materialize....

Thumper said:
Now, she has been telling me about a guy in her office and how he's been hitting on her.

....in favor of her office lover-in-waiting, whom she can see and talk and flirt with firsthand. Since she feels some chemistry with him (evidently), that easily puts him in the lead over some anonymous e-mail guy (you) she thinks she has never seen and can't flirt with in person. Thus, she has no idea whether she would feel any chemistry with her e-mail suitor (you). On the plus side, this has neatly ended your dilemma over how to end your "e-mail affair" with your own wife.

An additional plus is that your wife is telling you about the advances of her office suitor. It sounds like she's testing you, trying to get a reading on how you would respond if she were to actually have an affair with him.

Thumper said:
She only goes into the office once per week.

Nice.... I imagine a lot of people would like to be able to go into the office only once per week — while, of course, getting paid full-time.

Thumper said:
She ALWAYS dresses in something sexy.... she's getting hotter and hotter...

I suggest encouraging your wife.* It sounds like she will soon make you her cuckold.

—Custer

* Very nice pics, BTW. She's a beautiful woman.... very sexy.

As always, Custer is right. Encourage her to find other people to flirt with online and in person. She's a very sexy woman, and she obviously needs another sexual partner or two in her life. Let her live the way she wants, it will make you both happier.

If you want something low-risk at first, have her contact one of the guys on here. Make sure she doesn't actually come here though, since she'll see this post. If you're looking for something a little more exciting, have her open an online dating profile somewhere, see what kind of interest she gets.

Users who are viewing this thread