• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm Thinking About How a Bull would Fuck My Sissy Hubby

• Thread starternikolija
  • Start date
robbiewillskucku said:
Exciting to know that you will keep using bigger thicker strapon cocks on his sissy-pussy. Yes he wants it more and more.
He’s not really a “sissy”. He is my bitch but it has meant more to me personally to take an alpha male like him and turn him into someone who sucks cock and takes it up the ass because I have that much power. Lol.

• Love
Reactions: SquirmingSub, msbevw, bonemeal and 2 others
I have been fucked many times by my wife and daughters men. I feel like I am more pussy than man now.

• Love
Reactions: Dexbad, SquirmingSub and Custer Laststand
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
He’s not really a “sissy”. He is my bitch but it has meant more to me personally to take an alpha male like him and turn him into someone who sucks cock and takes it up the ass because I have that much power. Lol.
Do with your husband what you feel like doing. It sound's like he has already volunteered to let you shape his sex life as you see fit. Getting fucked won't do him any harm and may just open up his role as your sub. Which would be good for everyone, don't you think.

Hell, I'd do it if it pleased my wife to see me fucked. Why not?

Users who are viewing this thread