• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm tired of the same old stuff sooooo... Instead of complaining about it I...

• Thread starterBlackstrap
  • Start date

Blackstrap

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 21, 2005
I started a blog with all my personal 3d interracial artwork. This is stuff that I've done in my free time, purely for my own enjoyment because I got tired of going to places like John Persons which is never updated, and Uncle Sickey, which, well, I just don't enjoy it. There are other interracial art sites out there as well, but they either suffer from a lack of interesting talent, or a lack of interesting content.

Hell, maybe mine does to, but hey, I enjoy them. I've uploaded four sets of images, most of which are incomplete but give you and idea of what I like, and what I can do. They're incompete because I do graphic design and 3d work on this computer most of the time it's on. So when I get a chance to NOT look at the computer, I usually take it.

And one more thing. The site is free, so do do me a favor. When I get some links up there click them. It would be a pleasure to do this full time. ;-)

I expect to have just shy of 50 or so images up in a few days, and will post more as I get them rendered. As an added bonus I'll be giving tutorials on how to get up and going with your own 3d setup. You'd be surprised at how easy, and inexpensive it can be to get started. It's not nearly as hard as you might think, especially with a few pieces of cheap, or even free software.

Keep in mind that there are only about fifteen to 20 images there now, but it's a start. Keep checking back. And one more thing. Leave feedback, here or there, both if you like. Since I don't make any money at this yet, or perhaps never, it's the only thing of real value I can get. ;-)

So. Hmmm.... which one to sample....

show.htm

The blog address is http://interotica3d.thumblogger.com

Nice blog , I have some interracial blogs as well, soif you would like to trade links PM me.

Good Stuff, Baby

Blackstrap, keep it up. I applaud your creativity, imagination, attitude and TALENT. Don't forget us Blondes in ur IR World!

UK_Black_Dong said:
Nice blog , I have some interracial blogs as well, soif you would like to trade links PM me.

Where's the link backs to the Cavern in your sig sites? Let me know.

Post here; send me an email: support [@] fetishbucks.com Or ... pm me.

Nice initiative, I will bookmark it.

Thank you!

Thanks for the support guys! I've made some more updates so enjoy! I'll do some link trading and such tomorrow evening if I have a chance. :)

I'll be glad to try my hand at some captions if you still want help. Thanks for fascinating depictions.

The look of the site will be in flux for the next hour or so. I'm trying to get it to look a little different, but the content is still there, and I'll be adding more. Hey Barbie, sweetie, you got it. More blondes.

Another small update

I posted a few more images if you guys want to go check them out. I posted a few blonds for you Juice.

Link?

Blackstrap....your sample was awesome, and I'd love to see more. Maybe I'm missing something, but where is the address for your blog? Thanks.

Blog address

The blog address is The blog address is http://interotica3d.thumblogger.com

They must have removed it because I initially didn't have a link back to ww.darkcavern.com. It's on there now, midway down the left panel. I also have a few link backs in the posts where I make reference to this site.

Enjoy! :)

Classy

Blackstrap,

By now it's obvious to you that your work is not only appreciated but it's plain ol' GOOD. Do you take requests? For series or single work?

As a matter of fact

As a matter of fact I'm in the process of adding a message board, and one of the sections will be for requests and suggestions, as well as a captioning contest board. ;-) I've received PM's from a few people who want me to do 3d of their significant others, which is possible, and probably not as difficult as you might think. I need a good (very good) close up image of the face so I can make a texture out of it. (A texture is basically what gives a 3D model its detail. Without a texture it just looks like skin colored porcelean (I think that's spelled right) manequin. Anyway, that's all I need for that, and some time of course. If it's something I can't do I'll be sure to let you guys know.

I'll have an email up for submissions hopefully by this evening. :)

As for suggestions, that's groovy with me. There are some subjects that cross the line, of course, and some things I just won't touch. But don't be afraid to ask. If you've visited th blog you're probably already aware that my interests are pretty varied in this subject matter, and dropping me a line might just open me up to a fantasy I hadn't considered yet.

And as for the compliments, well, I'm seriously moved folks. I appreciate it more than I can convey over a message board. If I never make a penny off of it, which at this point I'm not really trying to, that you guys enjoy these images is pretty damned satisfying. Thanks a million.

:)

What software to use

Blackstrap, The content of your site is awesome! I'm a cuck want-to-be that spends hours on Dark Cavern. Check my fakes, wife pics etc under whitey2cuck.
I get a lot of hits. Over 10,000 so far. My wife is beautiful for any age but we are both in our upper fifties. I'm obsessed with the thought of her having sex with black men. I would love to be able to draw like you. How hard is is to
get started with the needed graphics program. etc.....Keep up the great work.
Here are a few fake toons I added my wifes face to. I don't mean to rip anyones artwork off but until I learn to draw on a computer thats all I have.
Thanks, Whitey2cuck

Attachments

• Hubby-comes-home-early.jpg
    Hubby-comes-home-early.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1,709
  • Wife-toon.jpg
    Wife-toon.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 1,231
  • Toon.jpg
    Toon.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 1,304
New Images

I've uploaded some new images. A couple of them are some of my favorites. So enjoy. A home for us to get together and work on making some of these fantasies a virtual reality is in the works, so hang in there, and keep coming back. :)

whitey2cuck said:
Blackstrap, The content of your site is awesome! I'm a cuck want-to-be that spends hours on Dark Cavern. Check my fakes, wife pics etc under whitey2cuck.
I get a lot of hits. Over 10,000 so far. My wife is beautiful for any age but we are both in our upper fifties. I'm obsessed with the thought of her having sex with black men. I would love to be able to draw like you. How hard is is to
get started with the needed graphics program. etc.....Keep up the great work.
Here are a few fake toons I added my wifes face to. I don't mean to rip anyones artwork off but until I learn to draw on a computer thats all I have.
Thanks, Whitey2cuck

Dude, those are some pretty cool images. It's too late right now, but I'll get back on here tomorrow night and make a post for entry level 3D'rs. By the way I have an email now for those of you who want to send submissions or just drop a line to say hello. It's the_admin@interotica3d.com. There will be a site there soon.

Well done so far.

The honey moon one is the best so far. If you want any ideas for stories I would be happy to help. One of the best stories I have seen is undercover slutwife bu tjr.

Users who are viewing this thread