• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Images from a true cuckoldress

• Thread starterJinxypie
  • Start date

Jinxypie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2008
www.jinxypie.com
Hello,

I'm Jinxypie. I have only had one huge black bull, but I know he won't be my last. ;) Here are a few recent pictures of me.

More images can be found on my website, Cuckoldress Jinxypie - Cuckolding Hotwife.

Attachments

• IMG_1454.jpg
    IMG_1454.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 9,137
  • IMG_1478.jpg
    IMG_1478.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 4,720
  • IMG_1503.jpg
    IMG_1503.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 4,903
  • IMG_1506.jpg
    IMG_1506.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 6,538
Sexy pix! You have a beautiful face and body!

great pics, thank you

Love thoses tits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for all the compliments. I just love all the attention. :)

looking forward 2 seeing more of your sexy body

JinxyPie... very hot..you need to come down to FL ..i know few brothers that would love to have some fun with you .. MYSELF included!!

Gorgeous! Please show us more and tell us about your first BBC experience. How did you decide to do it? How did you like it?

Lovely pictures! Cant wait to see more!

Pics of my first BBC.

My cuck hubby talked me into it, actually. He knew from previous experience that black men are far superior when it comes to sex. ;) So, I finally found a guy I was interested in...

He came down, and blew my mind. NEVER had I been fucked like that! Couldn't wait to see him again.

(I have more pics of our times together, plus a couple videos, in the gallery section of my website. www.jinxypie.com)

Attachments

• IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 3,673
  • IMG_0196.jpg
    IMG_0196.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 3,035
Nice. Did he pound that soft White pussy of yours and fill you with cream?

Couple more of me... these were shot last night (the rest are going in the members section of the website.)

IMG_1550.jpg

IMG_1586.jpg

Hi wow what a body...is that a wedding ring wish i was cucky hub....rick

MISTRESS
You are sensational I would just love being your cuck slave alonng with your sissy hubby

Keep drooling and dreaming, pathetic cucks... You know your tiny dick isn't good enough for me. ;)

oh god you are wonderful! beauty and an attitude!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread