• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Imig active pages

i catch this cuckold from another cuckold account ! that was fun !
https://imig.es/c/Z7ntgi1
i think this one just says “cheap, trailer park *****” the most. and yes—i’d fuck her every way imaginable, relishing it the entire time.

67925E3B-EF5B-4881-AC2C-B30DFAB9789E.jpeg

I tried uploading some pictures there today also and never did get anything accepted.
It's weird because I've been rejected and I just go back a couple of hours later and my upload goes through . I have no idea what rogue means and they don't explain anything there.

Are you familiar with this site? What does rogue mean? What is enable upload risk?
I didn't realize these options could be obscure, I find them self descriptive or very well, explicitly explained:
- the rogue mode lets the system decide the ******** parameters for you, randomly. Could be 15 secs or 1 hour, etc.
- the upload risk lets you upload a bunch of pics but you won't know which one will actually be online until they are published. So imagine you have a few risqué pics and would like to add a full nude with face that you're ready to upload but don't quite dare to actually publish in the open. Usually you would load it then play chicken and delete it before actually submitting. With this option, you can submit all the risqué + face pics and let fate decide which one will go public.

Both options are thrilling and especially helpful if you don't have a dom partner to play the exp options at dice and decide/enforce which pics are to be published.

Select options, upload pics, validate user agreement, submit.

Tip: Registered users get extended times ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back