Impregnate My Gorgeous 26 Year Old Girlfriend

• Thread starterLustforher
  • Start date
Yes, I would help her. I would want you sitting across the room while I fill her fertile pussy with my potent sperm.

Reactions: hikawade
Lustforher said:
I’d absolutely love to watch my girlfriend being impregnated. Watch her get knocked up good. What do you think? Would you give her a go?

7B759FBE-B0F6-433F-8667-D9338531DC5E.jpeg 800DB991-AB59-498D-87F2-0855E6EB0FDF.jpeg
Yes! I’d love to impregnate her, with you watching of course. She would love being filled with hot potent sperm….

Reactions: hikawade
id love to knock her up

im 68 years old from Pa. close to HarrisburgPa. would love to knock her up& looking for younger women to knocked up im interested in having more kids with an younger wmen

Reactions: Subsforfun
gimmethegoodtimes said:
if youre ever in canada i would totally spend an evening pumping several loads into her for you.!
Yeah, me too. I'll save up 2 months worth of cum and spend the whole night draining my balls into her. First load in her mouth, then second in her pussy, third load in her asshole, then repeat. I hope this will satisfy her cum hunger.

Lustforher said:
I’d absolutely love to watch my girlfriend being impregnated. Watch her get knocked up good. What do you think? Would you give her a go?

7B759FBE-B0F6-433F-8667-D9338531DC5E.jpeg 800DB991-AB59-498D-87F2-0855E6EB0FDF.jpeg
yes would love to get her knocked up

Reactions: Subsforfun