• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Impregnated Wife (by Black)

black stallion

New around here...
Beloved Member
This is a housewife that I impregnated after seducing her for a year. She was incredible. She had built it up so much and and was sooo ready. These are from a session with her after her impregnation. I love the way her curves have filled. Hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• bsIMG_6402.jpg
    bsIMG_6402.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,382
  • bsIMG_6444.jpg
    bsIMG_6444.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,506
  • bsIMG_6411.jpg
    bsIMG_6411.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 2,202
This is a housewife that I impregnated after seducing her for a year. She was incredible. She had built it up so much and and was sooo ready. These are from a session with her after her impregnation. I love the way her curves have filled. Hope you enjoy.

....mad props to you bro, you're living my fantasy and you got a good one too, she had a nice body(not fat), she is married, and she is looks young enough to have more black babies.

Thanks for the support! I don't think the husband knows, but I could be wrong. The look on her face was beautiful as I slowly pushed deeper. It was one of pure lust and NEED. My thick raw cock slowly filling her. The gasps of pleasure as I slowly stretched her wet pussy. Incredible.

Attachments

• bsIMG_6421.jpg
    bsIMG_6421.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 809

Users who are viewing this thread

Back