• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Impregnating strange wifes

ffred

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Hello,

I wanted to discuss this topic because I found out that there are very contraversal opinions on it. That`s the reason I would appreciate your comments:

Some years ago, when we had young kids, we started cuckolding but strictly outside from our family and social life. I am the biological father of all kids (at least I assume that I am) and my wife could not take the pill for health resons. So protection was always an issue. So during pregnancy of our last kid we seriously discussed vasectomy. I wanted to do it but we found out that would not be a proper solution because protection would be an issue if she is together with her bf`s. At the end of our discussion we decided to have her tubes tied immediately after giving birth to avoid future pregnancies. But as mentioned earlier we did not want to have a strange father for one of our kids. But to tell you the truth, the fantasy was very arousing sometimes and from time to time we also did roleplaying with this topic.

So we decided not to tell anybody that my wife is on the safe side and does not need any protection in future and we found out that this was a big turn on for her lovers. She told her long term lovers that they should pull out and shortly before she played the changing mind game and allowed them to come in her. The lovers went nuts and the sex was much better than before. It was noticeable that they tried to give their best to plant their seeds. Some of them were really disappointed when they saw that my wife did not get pregnant. Only to mention it at the end: We were well aware of other risks but due to the fact that her lovers were well known, we decided to go for it. There were no ONS.

Now I want to ask you for your comments and if you have similar feelings.

Ciao
fred

It gooses their underlying biological motivation...

Fred,

.... We decided not to tell anybody that my wife [had her tubes tied] and did not need protection. We then found out this was a big turn-on for her lovers. She told her long term lovers that they should pull out, then shortly before [they orgasmed] she played the "changing her mind" game and allowed them to come inside her. Her lovers went nuts and the sex was much better than before. It was noticeable that they tried to give their best to plant their seeds.

It seems likely your wife encountered the underlying biological motivation that drives men to want to fuck the wives of other men. That is, it's an opportunity to propagate their genes while bearing no responsibility for supporting the resulting child and her or his mother... because that will be done by the married woman's (duped and unfortunate, they think) cuckold husband. If your wife made all her lovers wear condoms, they would know she'd be fucking them, in essence, as merely an erotic exercise... albeit a highly pleasurable exercise... hence their reduced enthusiasm, in spite of themselves.

Some were really disappointed when they saw my wife did not get pregnant.

This would seem to be further evidence of the above. Additional disappointment, no doubt, was caused by your wife's lovers being ****** to realize they would be not be able to grin and gloat to themselves whenever they saw you in the future.

We were well aware of other risks but due to the fact that her lovers were well known, we decided to go for it. There were no ONS. Ciao —Fred

"Other risks," I gather, meaning the possibility of your wife contracting a sexually-transmitted disease (STD) due to unprotected sex? Regarding that, I don't think STD organisms and viruses have any respect for whether a person is "well known." Rather, he or she simply becomes a "well known" person with an STD. But, it sounds like your wife was fortunate.

—Custer

I can't speak for the guys she's been with - but I do know that ever since someone contributed to a post that I'd written asking me about pregnancy, that I've found it to be very arousing.

My wife Sue, like yours, is no longer able to get pregnant - but I have to confess that as a cuckold - it is perhaps a good thing that this discovery didn't happen for me earlier. As a powerful fantasy, it is very arousing to think of another guys baby to be growing in her. What more powerful demonstration of her cucking me could there be! I am sure it must be equally arousing to the guys involved too.

I did want to ask you - what did you mean by "There were no ONS"?

Custer,

thanks for your comments, very interesting for me to read that.

"Other risks," I gather, meaning the possibility of your wife contracting a sexually-transmitted disease (STD) due to unprotected sex? Regarding that, I don't think STD organisms and viruses have any respect for whether a person is "well known." Rather, he or she simply becomes a "well known" person with an STD. But, it sounds like your wife was fortunate.

I agree with you, there is always a risk if you have unprotected sex. BUT if you know a person, preferable being married without changing sex partners .......... you can minimize it. That I wanted to add.

fred

I did want to ask you - what did you mean by "There were no ONS"?

Hi STB,

I wanted to tell, that there were regular lovers and no One Night Stands.

ciao

It seems the rational solution

To be honest most Bulls, doners, do not want to father more children, and cucks do not want to raise another mans children. (exception is when couple want a child and it just does not happen between them). Some times couples want a child, but not fathered by the husband for genetic reasons.

So we decided not to tell anybody that my wife is on the safe side and does not need any protection in future and we found out that this was a big turn on for her lovers. She told her long term lovers that they should pull out and shortly before she played the changing mind game and allowed them to come in her. The lovers went nuts and the sex was much better than before. It was noticeable that they tried to give their best to plant their seeds. Some of them were really disappointed when they saw that my wife did not get pregnant. Only to mention it at the end: We were well aware of other risks but due to the fact that her lovers were well known, we decided to go for it. There were no ONS.

Now I want to ask you for your comments and if you have similar feelings.

Ciao
fred

MMMMMM... I like your style. We are gapling with this issue now. The very real possibility that one of Mindi's future lovers will impregnate her. Fortunately our present situation has given us breathing room. Our long term friend Rob who regularly joins us is vasectomy safe. Mindi and Rob enjoy wonderful intimacy but it lacks the raw urgency of a man attempting to mate with another mans wife. Rob is moving on soon so Mindi will, hopefully, be seeking new adventures.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back