• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

In front of the family?

It's not that I "do" anything special in front of them, it's just that they are fully aware of our lifestyle and I'm comfortable being my own cuckold sissy self when they are around. Her sister has full privileges to use me any way she sees fit when my wife is out and leaves her in charge.

It's not that I "do" anything special in front of them, it's just that they are fully aware of our lifestyle and I'm comfortable being my own cuckold sissy self when they are around. Her sister has full privileges to use me any way she sees fit when my wife is out and leaves her in charge.
Detail?

How did they become fully aware of your lifestyle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back