• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

In lust with my wife...and enjoying the attention she gets.

• Thread starterHoyt
  • Start date
clem....way to dig one up sir!

I need to take some more....soon.

Yes please do, she is super sexy.

unclem said:
My favorite pic of Hoyt's beautiful wife... absolutely stunning. I realize the shot is old, but I never get tired of it. Hoping he can post more!

attachment.php

==========

pretty damn good :D

I think everything has been said about your wife's pics and you knew she is smoking hot something any red blooded man could never resist under the right circumstances. I think you should buy her clothes that maximize her into getting more attention and then take her for maximum ******** in pick up joints and clubs where men will arouse her confidences.
I am hopeful for you and I know the sense of pride you must feel in her and she will feel it to when you discuss the amount of attention she warrants as a direct result of her apparent animal magnetism. If you don't push too much and handle it gracefully. You will win. Thanks for posting great thread.

Users who are viewing this thread