• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

In praise of the mature women

On more than one occasion, I have been annoyed seeing posts from people asking, usually politely but sometimes rudely or even demandingly, that some other person post more pics. And I thought to myself, what a jerk ... doing nothing but sitting back and benefitting from another person's efforts, but then demanding more when "not enough" had been posted to meet the complainer's desires. Like it was the other person's responsibility to satisfy their desires.

So ... admitting I am now the jerk in question, but desperate, and at least I will try to be a polite jerk ... cheshireset ... pleeeeaaaasssseeee post some more photos, especially of the busty mature variety. I am dying here. ;)

Thank you.

90D9D9EE-4DF0-4A1C-A158-31938B48F480.jpeg C87AA3BF-EE0A-478F-B555-B0EC75BD0E2E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back