• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

In praise of the mature women

Here is my mature hot wife Still lots of fun!

001_1000.jpg 141_1000.jpg 988_1000.jpg 491_1000.jpg 815_1000.jpg 162_1000.jpg thumbnail (17).jpg

stupid cuck, du nennst die heidi reife schlampe, eine schlampe die nicht deins ist aber bernts. bernt, sag den bernt mahl das ich die heide auch, wie ein fremder, begegnen und ficken will. heidi oder bernt kan mich schreiben ueber johndews@rocketmail.com

Oh Yeah, I remember the distant past well when I wasn't married and my girl went off with her "girl friends" while I was visiting. Her mom later said that it was a date with another guy. Being cool I said well, she's too young for me anyway. Me and nifty Nita got it on real good while her daughter went out. Dam she don't swell,yell, or tell folks. Best fun I'd had up to then! Old gals are OK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back