• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Indian Chick

• Thread startersx_lv
  • Start date

What should happen...

• Total voters
I like how she is dressed up like a modest slut to go out to the club or partying. She wants to get fucked hard and dirty like most whores that pretend to be upstanding self important socialites. I'd make her drive me to some sleazy hotel in a shit area of town in her expensive car. Then I'd make her suck my cock in the parking lot so her husband and other dirty guys could watch. Then we'd rent a room (her husband pays and everyone sees it happen) and I'd lead her into the room where I'd fuck her hard on the dirty floor and shitty bed. I'd keep the windows open so her husband and other perverts could watch how a seemingly high class cunt likes to get used in a brutal bitch fuck. Then I'd let the dirty fuckers fondling their cocks through their pants cum in for a free for all fuck and suck. We'd DP the bitch and I'd be the first to jizz her then everyone else could drop a load in her too. Fucking *****!

Users who are viewing this thread