• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Indian Couple in South Africa. I want to see her blacked!

• Thread starterplayer9123
  • Start date

player9123

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 17, 2008
Hi guys

We're both from South Africa, Asian/Indian, fair/tanned skinned. I'm 27, 5'7" tall, slim and have 7" of my own/ My wife is 22, 5'2" tall, slim, 26" waist, 30" hips, perfect round ass for fucking, perfectly smooth and she was a virgin when we got married a few months ago. She's very pretty, hot body, but very conservative and innocent, in fact she knows nothing about this. I'd like to get ideas of how I can get her to cuckold me... or at least fuck other guys, especially huge black cocks. My fantasy is to see her get gangbanged by huge black dicks and get pimped out to complete strangers. C'mon guys, let's get this thread going, and I'll post some pics based on the responses... I've got nude ones too.

P.S: She's only ever had my cock and her asshole is still virgin.

Ash

pic of her

ok guys. i've attached a pic... let me know what u think...

Very

hot and beautiful! Nice matching pink set!

Damn!! You've got 3 threads the same.. I replied on the other one :(

Setting it up

Buy her a nice gold anklet and have her wear it on her right ankle. Have her wear short minisjirts and high heels and go to some clubs where South African guys go, Tand let nature happen. She will be fucked and gangbanged.
wifepleaser2007

hi guys... thanks for the comments, and grey master i saw your comment in the other thread... i didnt know where to put this post hence the multiple posts. but this is the one i'll update, im glad u guys like her... heres another 1 of her. let me know what u think.

Pick one ...

ashplays said:
i didnt know where to put this post hence the multiple posts. but this is the one i'll update,
Please pick one thread and let me know which one. I'll close all the other ones ... YOu cannot continue like this ...

Good plan Ash. For the sake of keeping things on one thread (and in light of the new photographs) I'll repeat:

Lovely girl you've got there Ash. Never mind about the Blacks, I'd like to see my hard White cock exploring each of her holes :)

Let's see how conservative she is with a leg-spreader locked in place and I drive her through her 10th orgasm in a row ;) Does she enjoy sucking your cock? I'd love to feel those lips working on me.

Clean and fresh from the shower or bath - that towel needs to drop to the floor just before she drops to her knees. Beautiful.

hi s zip. please close the other ones. i just wasnt sure where to post the thread, hence thats what i did. you can close the other ones but please keep this one open, thanks. glad u like her greymaster...

i do prefer black but as long as the dicks are huge its cool! she does suck my cock but she doesnt enjoy it as much as she does sex.

another pic... almost fully nude!

hope you like this one guys... keep the comments coming and i'll show more :)

more more more!!!!!

Lovely wifey you got there

Lovely wifey you got there, would love to see some pics of her getting ploughed by BBC. Why dont you try posting some pics on iloveinterracialdotcom, check out all the South Africans there. Believe it or not even have some white woman offering there pussy's to BBC's.

Hope it helps
Farmer

ashplays said:
hope you like this one guys... keep the comments coming and i'll show more :)

Beautiful face and figure, lots of soft pillows to stack under her body, solid frame bed to tie her down to, I could tease and play with this sexy lady for hours.

:D

more pics

hi guys

glad u all like her, and i love the comments and suggestions... will take them on board... here's a couple more for you to enjoy, keep the comments, suggestions and what you'd like to do to her coming... and cumming! :)

Thanks for the advice and suggestions so far guys, hope u like the new pics... Keep the comments cumming and cumming! As well as the suggestions of what you'd like to do to her and how you think i should get her to become a slut

PLEASE!!! Get pics and vids of her taking the biggest black ones you can possibly find...get her reactions and expressions as it is going in....maybe she will get pregnant too ;)

Come on guys, doesn't anyone else like my wife. I'd love to hear comments from the black guys as to what you'd like to do to her, and suggestions about how to get her to become a slut... I can post more pics if you like, tell me what you want and I'll see what I can do.

Lots of us like your wife Ash - it's just been a couple of days since I've been online.

I've got a large black friend down in London - she would look great sandwiched between my whiteness and his blackness. He's got a bit more girth than me [I know - stereotype, but in this case true], so would she like me up her ass while he pussy-fucks her?

If I'm behind her then I get to reach round and play with those cute nipples of hers. Does she like lots of attention to them?

YES we want you to post more pics. Let's see her titties being played with.

Hi, albany thats a good idea but we dont drink... there's got to be some way, grey, i love your idea, it sounds really hot, i've planted the seed that i wanna fuck her ass for the first time and she's not entirely opposed to it so i'll keep u guys posted, and yes she loves attention to her tits, especially her nipples bitten on lightly and sucked while squeezing her tits n ass in sex.

Keep posted though and i'll post some nude pics of her later today. And i'd love to hear what u big black guys think.

u guys asked... im giving u my wife

Hello

Some pics of my wife attached... almost nude, in fact you can practically see everything... hope you like them very much. Tell me what you like most, what you'd like to do to her, how and where you'd like to fuck her, gangbang her, whatever... love to hear your comments, suggestions and ideas of how to make her a cock *****...

If I get a good enough response I'll post proper nude pics...

Users who are viewing this thread