Indian Couple in South Africa. I want to see her blacked!

• Thread starterplayer9123
  • Start date
So that I can continue my thoughtful, cultured, and intellectual response to your posts, I'd just like to say:

She is Fuckin' Beautiful :D

Good luck with taking what I suspect might be her anal cherry - I'm sorry I couldn't get in there first. I also LOVE the thought of playing with those dark, responsive nipple. She can lean over and dangle them in my mouth all night as far as I'm concerned.

No time now - but I'll comment more when I can.

Hi grey, thanks for the comments, I look forward to your new comments. Any ideas, comments and suggestions from anyone else? Do you like my wife? Should I post more of her?

Definitely post more! What a hottie!!!

she's a naturally sexy hottie!! wish I had her in Miami to play!

what a beautiful smile. i wold love to see it with a cock in her mouth. keep up the good work and she is beautiful

Hey Ash,

You have a very beautiful wife! seriously being 22 and already married to you! You and I are similar indeed, my gf is 22 as well and been cuckold! If she knows nothing about the idea then you should take it slowly at introducing the idea. Let me tell you that it might require some time and patience to get the idea into her head. Talk to her about fantasies, what you love, ask what she likes...maybe afterwhile introduce the idea of a threesome and see the response from her...if she's game for a threesome...take it from there..but one word of advice, being subtle is the key! Since you don't want to rush her into it...or you know, you get what i'm saying..just make sure she is comfortable about the idea first. Let me know on your progress! good luck! She's hot! (;

its easy in s.a , youll have no problem finding black guys so not sure what the problem is

Gorgeous woman, seriously. What do we have to do to get "proper" nude pics? Maybe someone in SA can go take some himself...

hi ash i am in s.a black in capetown with a hugeblackcock that will do your wife good and some pics we can take,0727757664 my facebook ayanda sunduza my email ayanda.sunduza@vodamail.co.za

hi ash i am black from s.a capetown i would love to give her my hugeblackcock to do watever with it ,0727757664

nude pics...

hi guys... great comments... heres some proper nude pics for you to enjoy.

ayanda: my wife doesnt know any of this... so how do you suggest we do this? any ideas? where in cape town are you?

Nice photos man! She looks reaaaaally nice! (; So do you have any leads? Have you thought on how you will pursue this? let us know! thanx for posting the photos! great stuff!

I cant see the pics

woutl love to fuck your wife

Email me I want to see ur indian beauty I'm a ruf huge big black rough old dark man fromdurban email is hugeblackoldman@gmail.com

white uk couple here wants to chat with black guys in s.a . were at shazne@easy.com

i would love to be her first........50blackman....

Cannot see the
:confused::confused:pics?