• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

indian cuck confessions

• Thread starterindicuck
  • Start date

indicuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 5, 2010
Iam a regular reader of this site from last few years though I have made my own sign-in id very recently. Finally I have decided to put forward my real life experience here for all the guys, to read, enjoy and suggest with their valuable ideas. Im an Indian hubby living in India age 36 years, my wife a home maker of 30 yrs age.
Everyone here has their own stories, experiences fantasies to unfold here. My story began few years back when I have started surfing the net for some hot stories. The other normal vanilla sex stories were boring me and I searching for more and more hot stories. Then I came across the stories with the idea of 3somes. Initially I was reading the stories where a male is involved with two females. Slowly the idea was again boring to me then I found the stories of wife swapping. I was getting an instant hard on over reading such stories. Making the very taboo to happen was such a turnon to me. while I have thoroughly studied the idea of swapping etc. I thought of sharing the idea with my wife. At that stage the plan was only to share the fantacy with her.

To bring up the idea I made my own plan that I should read her over a story where a 3rd person is watching while a married couple is having sex. My plan worked out and she got hot while I made a role play that a person is watching u from the window when we are having sex. It went on for some time and the idea was again a routine for us. Then I made a new roleplay with my wife that we are swapping with a cpl. It was again a hot idea for her and me as well.
During this period of our fantacy I chatted with many cpls online. Planned to meet them in person, had phone talks and phone sex. During the course, I made few very good friends online that still they are my best friends met so who use to have good conversations with me about there and my day to day lives. Tried to meet few cpls but my wife was a very choosy one, she would not like the male part of cpl though I liked the female part. So we dropped every opportunity to meet cpls for swap.
The fantacies in us were getting hotter and hotter more taboos were coming to our mind which we wanted to try. The scene of having a swap was not so hot for me now, thinking a single guy would be hotter, would fuck her and make me a submissive hubby for both of them. In this context many dreams were developing in me as how I would make them make love in front of me, in my absence, while I was in other room they making love in our bedroom, I secretly listening to the sex sounds, how I would prepare my wife for her lover before he visits. Many hot thoughts were developing in my mind. To share these thoughts with my wife I was little hesitant whether she would accept my feeling or not. Whether she would take me a man allowing her to do all this ….

Indicuck,

Thanks for your interesting story. Your approach to seducing your wife, so to speak, into thinking about and seemingly accepting your ideas about expanding her and your sexual horizons seems rather creative. But, your concluding comment:

indicuck said:
I was a little hesitant to share these thoughts with my wife, not knowing whether she would accept my feelings or not, and whether she would take a lover allowing her to do all this….

seems to end prematurely. (Did your wife appear, so you felt you had to suddenly turn off your computer?) Anyway, I'll look forward to reading of your continuing efforts to seduce your wife into making you her cuckold.

—Custer

custer thanks for comments. but i was writing this and suddenly got some work to attend so i stopped there and posted. let me continue it later

indicuck said:
thinking a single guy would be hotter, would fuck her and make me a submissive hubby for both of them. In this context many dreams were developing in me

I've enjoyed a distance (online) relationship with a lovely Indian couple in the past, and what you describe there is exactly how they were with me. Since you are already thinking this way you are more than half-way to being what you imagine.

The thing is - it does not NEED to become reality to be incredibly sexy. I've given the lady in question multiple orgasms from the opposite side of the world, and her hubby has enjoyed the 'fall-out' of that. He's been dominated and humiliated because that's how his nature shows --- I've not read enough of YOU to make any specific judgments on how you will progress.

There are those that want to share their wives - swapping, or her having lovers - because the man enjoys the thought of other men enjoying their women and their women having multiple cocks to get pleasure from. There are others that enjoy the fact the wife has control of them (or the lover has control of the wife), and the power-play that creates. MANY different ways of playing the 'cuckold' title. All are fine ;) Check out my thread that is referenced on the first page of the "Level of cuck" thread.

I hope to hear more about your lovely wife, and how you see the future playing out - in reality OR in a fantasy world.

Regards - GreyMaster :)

but a woman naked would help a guy to discover how much lust he had in his cock DESPITE THE WEATHER.

Take a tour of some of the nudist websites, and discover many women in the snow with just a hat, scarf and gloves - they forgot to wear any clothes, despite the snow drifts being 35cm high. Some are even on toboggans riding down the slopes. How cool is that?

awesome ideas indicuck....we also very much into dirty roleplays before sex...it makes us real wild thinking of what we cant do in real.

It is okay for a husband to tell his wife his real sensual fantasies from his heart - and up to her whether she wants to accept his "eager permission to find her own lovers".

Wives like to feel that extra-marital sex won't damage their marriage, and hubby won't use it as an excuse to find other females to fuck behind her back whilst she is with her lovers.

It can take many months for a wife to act on her husband's sugestions to sleep with other men, as she chews it over in her mind to see how she feels about breaking her marriage vows. It can become very emotional for her, wondering if she might fall in love with any other men who want to fuck her often, even though she is only meant to be in love with her husband.

But Indian women are very horny when they meet a man who feels very nice and special and treats them with respect.

Try telling your wife nice things that other men have said about her, so her mind starts down the road to thinking that she is highly desirable and men are dreaming about sleeping with her. 1-2 nice compliments a week will keep her mind moving towards the day she might want to sleep with a man not her husband.

Hi,
Sorry for such long delay in posting here, I was quite busy with my work finding less time to sit and type here with same tempo. But a lot has happened after that last post. i may not be able narrate it so well as i did before ( i belive) but i will try my best..

After playing many fantasies, I observed that she is getting more hot when im saying about sharing her with a single guy. She is turning on by my fantacy that a guy would be there who would be for herself, her own toy, he comes whenever we want, will do whatever we want….will fuck her well and so on. And me would be a watcher, a hubby to help her by stretching her legs wide, licking her all wet before he comes, preparing bed for them for sex and a lot many came.. as I was sharing these feeling she was getting hot and hot. This made me more confident that I should try for the real
Simultaneously, my search for a right one was on……
Met many guys on net, chat, personals.. single never married, married but playing alone, the chats were going hot but it was stopping with every guy at one point or other which looked like a hallow between us.. either their attitude of answering/ chatting or their being so desperate for sex etc.
Also I met with so many guys who are cuckolds, they shared their experiences with me. I use to tell them that im not so lucky to find a real one fro my wife. They kept encouraging me that I will have my day, appreciating my efforts and my fantacies in the lifestyle etc. I used to show pics or cams of some of the guys to my wife.. she kept on rejecting everyone that I showed..
She even started saying that she is loosing interest in all this and I was getting desperate……………. finally the day came when I met this guy online…

i found this *&^%$# website for swapping, dating etc which I was told many times by the guys on net to have a login id but I always ignored that. One guy who was a chatting cuckold friend of mine suggested to try my luck there and said it will work for sure as its very good one.
One fine day i opened my log in id in that site and posted my profile, started chatting there. Its obvious that I was only looking for the single guys. There too I met with many guys who are so desperate for cpls, women to meet on hurry and have sex. Few days have passed and I met this guy with a pic in his profile, he said ‘hi’ to me and looked at his profile, he was a local, 34 aged. But I don’t know why I felt by his profile pic that he is not a safe one for us, more than what I wanted… to say more particularly, more hung and handsome and the fear and jealousy in me stopped me further chatting with that guy.
So I dropped the idea of chatting or answering his pms.
And that was the night…. While I was fucking her missionary and sharing my fantacies with her as usual.. telling her how her guy should be, what he should do.. I thought of this guyyyyyy. Its hard to belive for the people here what passed through my mind that moment..” yes the guy should be one about whom I should be jealous of, whats so spl if the guy is just a guy next door, he should be someone spl, whom she should feel hot for, she should lust for.. why should be me jealous about that? “ and this very thought made my cock so hard that it was like a hot rod in her pussy.. instantly I started sharing this with her.. “I met a guy online who looks awesome, I feel he suits you but im scared and jealous about him that he is too more for us”
She said “yes that should be our guy, I want u to feel jealous about him and jealous about me under his body, fucking me. Talk to him let me see his pic or cam”. She got so wet that her pussy was so loose for my further harder cock that night. The fuck was so hot and I came so fast at her words. The next day….

nobody has posted any responses here? is my journey of experience not interesting for anyone here?

hmmm.. would luv to have a chat with u... i had a married gf, n her hubby knew abt us
i m somewhere near the NCR..

n ya.. pls continue..

Sometimes a post is such a good story that all we can do is enjoy and wait for more. I don't feel I have much to add here but I do like what you have told us so far. Please keep posting.

Yes, this is a really hot story - hope you continue. In my journey to being a cuckold, we also started out by having some fantasy about being watched, watching, etc. and this led to a couple of swinging experiences, but my wife soon said she did not like me having another women, but she wanted to keep on having guys.

hi all, it has been a long time that i have posted here. its only bcoz of my being engaged in my works. i need some time to sit here and write as what happened next. meanwhile you guys can see my wife's pics taken by me

good story ... continue let me know if u r looking for a bull like me ;) check my pics :)

your experience is so similar to my life....at one stage i was thinking as if i have written all this...lol

wish you luck...we too at same point.

indicuck said:
meanwhile you guys can see my wife's pics taken by me

I'd enjoy a session sucking and chewing on those fine nipples. I'd enjoy doing a lot of other things to her as well ;)

what other things would u like to do with her grey master? she likes to listen

Users who are viewing this thread