• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

***Indian Hottie Wife***

naughty.hubby

New around here...
Beloved Member

Attachments

• 100_1040.jpg
    100_1040.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 3,574
  • 100_0894.jpg
    100_0894.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 3,724
  • 100_0840.jpg
    100_0840.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 2,980
Last edited by a moderator:
cum my way

love to fill them all nite longggggggggggggg

Last edited by a moderator:
She needs to be humiliated a bit by giving her facials,piss bath and hard rough ass fucking,thts what she deserves.......what do you say?

Ellington333

I'd Shove My Big And Thick 8 1/2" Nigger Cock In Her Mouth And Fuck It For A While Squeezing Her Big Tits Then I Would Shove My Nigger Cock In Her Hot Cunt Pumping And Finally Filling It Up With Nigger Cum And Seed While You Watched And Wanked Off. After I Would Make Her Suck Clean And Hard Again My Cum-covered Nigger Cock And After Fuck Her In Her Ass Filling Her Asshole Up With Anotehr Huge Load Of Black Nigger Cum And Seed - After I Was Through You Could Fuck Her And Get Some Good Sloopy Seconds Of The Slut's Cum-filled Cunt

My 6" penis isn't much to offer, but I'd love to get my tounge inside her... even after a real man (or men) has fucked her. Even her ass, too.

What a gorgeous woman!!!!

Man, you have one gorgeous woman on your hands. I wish I could find an Indian woman like her. I would definitely be using her on a regular basis and sharing her with whoever wanted some of that gorgeous body. Does she have a sister, cousin or even a friend??

Hi, some of my sexy wife's pix for you!!

some of my sexy wife's pix for you!! I would like to have some hot n sexy comments.

Desi women are the most beautiful in the world! I would do anything to make your sexy wife orgasm over and over.

WOWOWOWOWOWOWO

anyone like to ditry talk about your wife msg me or PM me MY ID IS:-nilu_nilesh1 [at] yahoo.com

A INDIAN BLACK COCK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back