• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Indian wife looking for a dark meat

india020771

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
we are looking for a black meat for my wife.any takers?

Attachments

• 100.jpg
    100.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1,661
  • 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 2,534
  • 102.jpg
    102.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 1,817
  • 103.jpg
    103.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 3,965
These parts look OK. They are beautiful and you might get fuckers standing in line to get a piece of them. These pictures are wanking material.

Dear Enser,

Our problem is we live in India and it is very difficult to get black guys out here.She is deaparate for black dicks.

Why does it have to be a black cock to fill that gorgeous pussy? You should be happy to have such a perfectly shaped and enlightened partner who does not mind to play the field. She has a beautiful pussy that any healthy male, of any color, would like to play with. And her skin looks like velvet.

I can attest..

I can attest to the molten hotness of an Indian gal fully heated and wanton. soft curves, full soft breasts with huge nipples and eating them is simply heaven.

BullDrew

More Than just Meat!!!

Just saw the pics of that sweet indian goddess, I am a 6'2 muscular cool chocolate complexion Dom Blak Bull, Thick 11 inch BBC Been a Dom bull for 7 years now. Gimme that wife and I'll take care of her sweet tooth.

your wife has nice boobs. I wish I could suck them as you watch and jerk.

hi where r u in india

hi,
i have a black guy who is ready for your wife.Where r u in india?

wow

thats a really good loking woman. you sould have balck coks queing up to fuck her let us see soem pics when it happens .thanks

your wife looks so sexy please show more pic.s of her

Last edited by a moderator:
Dayum!! Your wife has a GREAT ass!! Get her some dark meat quick, and enjoy the cream pie afterward!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back