• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

interested couple

• Thread startersmokinwifey
  • Start date

smokinwifey

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 11, 2009
Myself and Hubby are actually thinking of letting me try a black man. We have been together 15 years and both of us have been with only one other previous person. In my case both white.
My husband introduce me to lex steele movies and I must admit that got me going. My husband has gotten me lex and mr marcus dildos for the past two valentines days and they are absolutely amazing. Now i fantasize all the time about what the real thing must feel like.
He asked me once if Lex came over would i suck him off and i teasingly told him omg yes. He got turned on and i asked him during foreplay if he liked watching me take a big black dildo and he admitted yes. We are toying around with actually trying an erotic evening with a bbc.
Enjoy pics possibly more to follow and i adore comments.

outstanding pictures! she's gorgeous. If you check out out my thread me and my wife had the same approach. We've played twice and it's been great. We talked it over for about a year before we got the guts to try it. Send me a PM i'll show you a few pic's!

Mmm. Very sexy. But 15 years? What? Yall meet in middle school? Please post sum pics with those toys.

There is nothing left to do but choose your BBC lover and get the party started.

OMG I'm a sucker for a white girl in heels! Seriously hot baby!

Lame thread. If your going to start one, keep your pics up for awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread