• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Interesting article on 20/20 on Interracial relationships

So right Ned
Just go to any mall or Wal Mart and most of the white women with mixed babies and there alone or with their mothers.The dad's are nowhere around.

Mixed Babies

I understand,were your comming from,but it,s not just the guys fault.
As we as women,know what can happen,if we have bare back sex.
Some women are looking for babies,just to get money off the state.
And some are just silly,and think it,s not going to happen to them.
Sexywife XX

So right Ned
Just go to any mall or Wal Mart and most of the white women with mixed babies and there alone or with their mothers.The dad's are nowhere around.

yes...Wall Mart, the place where I go to judge America.
LMAO

That's not surprising. You see a large number of black WOMEN are marrying white men because they can give them what many black men can't- it's just not about money, it's also about giving them a healthy and happy home. Too many black men knock up their women and leave them.

Despite what people think on this forum- not all women are black cock loving whores. LOL

So instead of just being happy that there's more IR in the world...you feel the need to turn it into a racist rant?

It really cracks me up.

On a forum dedicated to Black Men fucking White Women, and the white husbands and boyfriends who like to watch...it's odd that there is so much latent racism.

So instead of just being happy that there's more IR in the world...you feel the need to turn it into a racist rant?

It really cracks me up.

On a forum dedicated to Black Men fucking White Women, and the white husbands and boyfriends who like to watch...it's odd that there is so much latent racism.

That wasn't even a racist comment. Its the truth

yes...Wall Mart, the place where I go to judge America.
LMAO

Dude, I hate to break the news to you, but Wal-Mart IS America. You see all walks of life mingling together in there and Ned is right...you very seldom ever see a black man with his kids. Too busy keepin it real, I suppose. Just like he kept it real by not pulling out or, God forbid, wearing a rubber. My ex-girlfriend's sister dated black guys. She is fat, pasty white, and has severely jacked-up teeth....you know, typical. Anyway, she's a nice enough girl, until she starts believing she been awarded the title of Honorary Nigger because she fucked up and had a baby by a black guy. Now, I grew up with this guy (the father) and I know all about him. He has about 6 kids. Three of them had to stay with him while their mother was serving out her time in jail. Exactly...classy. Anyway, she was talking some shit about him not doing anything for her baby one day and I had enough. I just asked her exactly what did she expect. I said that the greatest accomplishment that most black men will achieve in their lifetime would be to fuck a white woman and the second greatest accomplishment would be to get a white woman pregnant. I said that they won't take precautions or pull out because they know they aren't going to take care of the child, anyways. This will probably be called racist, but it can't be called untrue. So what does that tell us about the truth?

Dude, I hate to break the news to you, but Wal-Mart IS America. You see all walks of life mingling together in there and Ned is right...you very seldom ever see a black man with his kids. Too busy keepin it real, I suppose. Just like he kept it real by not pulling out or, God forbid, wearing a rubber. My ex-girlfriend's sister dated black guys. She is fat, pasty white, and has severely jacked-up teeth....you know, typical. Anyway, she's a nice enough girl, until she starts believing she been awarded the title of Honorary Nigger because she fucked up and had a baby by a black guy. Now, I grew up with this guy (the father) and I know all about him. He has about 6 kids. Three of them had to stay with him while their mother was serving out her time in jail. Exactly...classy. Anyway, she was talking some shit about him not doing anything for her baby one day and I had enough. I just asked her exactly what did she expect. I said that the greatest accomplishment that most black men will achieve in their lifetime would be to fuck a white woman and the second greatest accomplishment would be to get a white woman pregnant. I said that they won't take precautions or pull out because they know they aren't going to take care of the child, anyways. This will probably be called racist, but it can't be called untrue. So what does that tell us about the truth?

Yes it can be called untrue...watch.

That's UNTRUE.

That's what's wrong with America today. You can no longer speak the truth or state the facts without being called a racist.

Do some research or shut the fuck up!

Just calling 'em like I see 'em.

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck ...then it must be a duck.

Actually you're not. What you're doing is not facing reality. But that's pretty much standard for this forum.

Quack, Quack, Quack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only 12% That's All!

No offense De, but only 12% of our population is black. So, are you a good indicator of most peoples feelings? Don't get me wrong, I am into IR but, won't have any of this nonsense either.

Donna J.

That's not surprising. You see a large number of black WOMEN are marrying white men because they can give them what many black men can't- it's just not about money, it's also about giving them a healthy and happy home. Too many black men knock up their women and leave them.

Despite what people think on this forum- not all women are black cock loving whores. LOL

No

You dont see more black men marrying white women,simply because we dont want them.Some Black men only want white women for fucking.

Thats about it.

Hate to break it to you dude,but the majority of black men think of white women as being nothing but sexual objects.Only a black man considered "bottom of the barrel" in the black community(kinda like most black men who would degrade themselves being a puppet to the white mans whole cuckolding perversion) would actually entertain the thought of knocked up a fat nasty white woman.I say hey,let em.They are both trash.White girls come a dime a dozen to alot of negroes.Greatest accomplishment....fuking a white chick?

hahahahahaha

No offense De, but only 12% of our population is black. So, are you a good indicator of most peoples feelings? Don't get me wrong, I am into IR but, won't have any of this nonsense either.

Donna J.

what nonsense are you speaking of?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back