• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Interesting development

• Thread starter69chap
  • Start date

69chap

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 13, 2008
Like so many on here I fantasise about my wife with other guys but have had little opportunity to experience anything in reality as she simply hasn't been interested. I would especially love to see her with a bbc (she went out with a black guy a couple of years before we met)

Last weekend she went out with a friend and during the evening a guy approached her and told her she was the most stunning lady he'd ever seen and he hoped her husband truly appreciated her. He then left the bar - neither of them recognised him.

She didn't tell me about it when she came home. It was her friend who brought it up in conversation the next day. My wife said she was worried I'd feel funny about it. I told her I thought it was great and tried to get her to tell me how she felt but she clammed up.

Her version of events differed to the friends. My wife says he was in his 60's (she is in her 30's) and the friend reckons he was 40. I got so horny talking about it.

Somehow the conversation got onto her friend wanting another baby (she's married with 2 daughters) and that they both thought black babies are the cutest. I joked that there aren't many black guys in our area. My wife immediately commented that there were at least 2. My cock was hard almost straight away. I joked that she'd obviously been checking out where they lived and she just laughed.

She's out to the same bar this weekend - hopefully the guy will be there again. I'd love her to come home filled.

Do you like creampie ?

I would love to see her with someone elses creampie

Plus I am Bi so given the opportunity I would dive straight in there to clean up

What city or state are you guys in?

Sounds like your wife is moving toward making you her cuckold.

69chap,

69chap said:
[My wife] simply hasn't been interested.

No, no.... of course not.

69chap said:
I would especially love to see her with a bbc.

Hm.... I suppose you must mean, "a black man with a bbc."

69chap said:
(She went out with a black man a couple of years before we met.)

That's very promising.

69chap said:
Last weekend she went out with a friend. During the evening, a guy approached her and told her she was the most stunning lady he'd ever seen and he hoped her husband truly appreciated her. He then left the bar. Neither of them recognised him.

As pickup lines go, that one is near-brilliant. He successfully complimented your wife while appearing *not* to be laying a pickup line on her (since he didn't invite her to accompany him anywhere, and in fact did not even introduce himself). But, your wife was left pondering him and his words. Certainly, she will not just recognize him but also be curious about him next time she sees him.

69chap said:
She didn't tell me about it when she came home.

That suggests she didn't know what your response would be; or she suspected your response would be negative and was apprehensive; or one of the above AND she thinks she might act on his shrewd advance sometime later, and she doesn't want to ruin this possibility a-priori.

69chap said:
It was her friend who brought it up in conversation the next day. My wife said she was worried I'd feel funny about it. I told her I thought it was great and tried to get her to tell me how she felt but she clammed up.

This further suggests your wife is apprehensive and uncertain about how you might respond if she actually takes a lover.

69chap said:
Her version of events differed from her friends version. My wife said he's in his 60's (she is in her 30's), but her friend reckons he was 40.

Obviously, your wife was trying to dissuade you from thinking he might be a competitor for her affections. (But if he's about 40, clearly he might be.)

69chap said:
I got so horny talking about it.

Good! But, you need to demonstrate to your wife convincingly that you're responding in this way.

69chap said:
Somehow the conversation got onto her friend wanting another baby (she's married with 2 daughters), and they both think black babies are the cutest.

That's interesting....

69chap said:
I joked that there aren't many black guys in our area. My wife immediately commented that there are at least 2.

Excellent! Your wife has done a census. That's *very* promising.

69chap said:
My cock was hard almost straight away.

I hope you made sure she was aware of that, and made it clear your erection was in response to the nature of the conversation and specifically in response to her comment.

69chap said:
I joked that she'd obviously been checking out where they lived and she just laughed.

Good move on your part, and good response on her part.

69chap said:
She's out to the same bar this weekend - hopefully the guy will be there again.

There's a good chance he will be, and this time your wife will talk with him.

69chap said:
I'd love her to come home filled.

Could happen.... if not this weekend, then at some point in the not-too-distant future. It's very promising that your wife is going out to a bar with her woman friend on a quasi-regular basis. That's a good indication she's looking, and it's putting her in a good position to score when she meets the right man. It sounds like that could be the man with the shrewd pickup line.

—Custer

The way I see it, you can't stop your girlfriend ( and I say that to all of the guys here ) from being approached by other guys, it's impossible ! Guys are guys and, whenever she goes out, it's sure she will be approached by some random guy.

I've always been honest with my gf, I know there's nothing I can't do about it, I can only trust her, she knows it. She even tells me when a guy flirted with her. She always say she didn't say anything, or did anything, and I just have to trust her.

But, she doesn't stop me from checking other girls on the street, making comment about them, how hot they are, how big their boobs are, lol. It's pretty nice. :D

As long as you both trust each other and you let her know about it, she can only be more confident about herself and who knows what she might do...

I truly wish the best to you and your wife ;)

Mister 8,

Mister 8 said:
The way I see it, you can't stop your girlfriend (and I say that to all of the guys here) from being approached by other guys, it's impossible ! .... etc ....

Yes, you have it right. Also, it's very nice your gf is not insecure about you looking at and even commenting on other women.

Mister 8 said:
As long as you both [she and I] trust each other and you [/I] let her know about it, she can only be more confident about herself and who knows what she might do...

Sounds good to me.

Mister 8 said:
I truly wish the best to you and your wife ;)

Thanks!

—Custer

Thanks for all the comments and advice above.

She told me this morning that they are going out again tonight. Her friend suggested going to another local pub but my wife said she wanted to go back to the same place as before. Hopefully a good sign.

I am genuinely hoping that this guy is in there and they strike a conversation. I'll make a comment along the lines of 'be sure to keep a lookout for your special admirer' before she goes out so she feels ok with trying to find to him.

69chap,

69chap said:
Thanks for all the comments and advice above.

You're welcome.

69chap said:
[My wife] told me this morning they are going out again tonight. Her friend suggested going to another local pub but my wife said she wanted to go back to the same place as before. Hopefully that's a good sign.

Yes, that definitely sounds like a good sign. In a broader sense, it's a good sign that your wife is going out to bars with her woman friend (not with you), and she doesn't hesitate to tell you that's what she's doing.

69chap said:
I am genuinely hoping that this guy is there and they strike up a conversation.

That would be ideal. It's also possible, though, he was there temporarily last time — i.e., he's from out of town — and he made his comment to your wife without any attempt to introduce himself or otherwise follow up because he knew there would be no point; soon he would be "gone." If your wife is aware of this possibility, it may help her avoid feeling disappointed because he has somehow "rejected her."

69chap said:
I'll make a comment along the lines of 'be sure to keep a lookout for your special admirer' before she goes out, so she feels ok with trying to find him.

I agree that would be a good thing to say. You seem to have a good feeling for how to handle this.

—Custer

Friday night was a bit of an anticlimax - her very prudish sister invited herself along with them so they didn't get chatting with anyone

She's got an old friend coming to visit tonight who is something of a black cock lover. She always used to hook up with a different black guy every weekend but has now got engaged to a white guy she met. I suspect he's going to get cucked if she maintains previous form.

It's always good when she visits because the conversation always comes round to how her friend can't get enough black guys. My wife is always keen to talk about it.

Had a good night out yesterday with my wife and friends. An older lady friend (about 15 yrs older than us but hot) was out with us whose husband is abroad for a couple of weeks. After a few drinks my wife told her that I could help her with any services at all that she might need performing while he is away. I was pretty surprised to say the least. She does tend to loosen up loads when she's been drinking. I doubt I'll take up the offer - she has a tendency to forget these conversations the next morning.

Well since I originally posted there's been a few developments.

She's lost about 10lbs in weight (she had a great figure to start with). She was a pretty conservative dresser but she's recently bought several short figure hugging dresses and shoes/boots with high heels plus a few new items of lingerie.

Last night I discovered she's shaved her pussy and she hadn't mentioned it. In the 12 years we've been together she's always had pretty long hair down there and has never been persuaded to do more than her bikini line despite my asking. Well she's now sporting a perfect hollywood with completely bare lips. I was so turned on we ended up making love straight away. We then had sex again in the middle of the night when we stirred from our sleep. Something we haven't done for ages.

When I quizzed her about her new clothes, shoes, underwear and shaved pussy she said she was going through a midlife crisis (she's only in her late 30's).

Your thoughts would be appreciated. Is she likely to be cheating? Am I being cuckolded in the true sense of the word.

Also it might be my imagination but I'm sure that her pussy lips are getting alot larger over the past couple of months. More butterfly like if that makes sense.

I'd noticed this before she shaved so I'm positive it's not simply because she's shaved now.

Can that be indicative of anything?

She clearly is fucking someone else, or eager and aroused to do so, all the time.
I suggest you buy her a body-sculpting training package with a well-hung fitness trainer. You can check out your local spa/fitness clubs, and check out the male trainers that seem to be well hung.
If your wife prefers black, you will probably have more than a few candidates (by your description of her).

Pics would be great too! :cool:

She got back yesterday from a girls weekend away.

Sounded like they had a good time, out until the early hours each night dancing. I didn't hear from her until late morning each day she was there. She apparently fell asleep on the way back on the train and was fast asleep in bed very soon after getting back last night so was obviously very tired.

I decided to do some washing and found a couple of pair of knickers hidden at the bottom of the laundry basket. Looks like she had more fun than she let on. Made me instantly hard!! They were stiff and encrusted with what looked and smelt like a load of dried cum.

DSC00081.jpg

She had a white pair in a similar state too but I couldn't get a decent photo of it against the white.

Have a talk with your wife.

Tell her she has been a wonderful wife, and you have been thinking of ways to prove to her how much you love her, and because she is having a mid-life crisis you wish to be especially understanding of all the self-esteem doubts that are flooding through her. You will give her space, and want to take over some of the housework to free her up from the mundane, boring routines.

Say that you want to give her a special gift of having sex with other men to help her to "find herself through the crisis" as long as she is reasonably discreet and it does not break up your marriage. And you don't mind what color her boyfriend's skin is as long as it is her choice and she uses condoms to prevent STDs.

It is indeed an interesting development. If she is not already cucking you, then this a typical case of oddity. Frank

Ask yourself first if you want this. If not, write down, on paper, every sign you have seen that suggests she is cheating. When that is out of the way, write down every feeling you have about this, both positive and negative.
The reason you need two lists is because once you bring the subject up, you need to lay your cards out on the table. First, her own behavior, convincing her denying it is impossible unless she hasn't. Second, let her know how you feel about it and give her a chance to, once it is out in the open, seriously take your feelings into consideration without you nagging her about it.
After that, I cant help you a whole lot.

Thanks for your responses

When I was younger, I would have hated to imagine her doing anything with anyone. I guess as we get older we sometimes change.

It'll be hard bringing the matter up without coming across as accusatory as it's lots of circumstantial evidence with nothing concrete.

When I found her knickers instead of being upset my cock sprung to attention immediately. I know that the cum in her knickers was from a spontaneous act of sex as she was in a city miles from home with her friends. That somehow makes it more exciting for me.

I think she'll struggle to believe that I actually get turned on by the possibility of her having other cocks. The ideal outcome would be for her to get extra cock and sometimes let me watch or participate. It would need to be discrete as I don't seek humiliation. I don't want her having an affair, just sexual gratification with others.

I just need to find the appropriate time and way to discuss it with her now.

The human psyche never ceases to surprise me.

I'll never forget the first time I found my wifes knickers full of another mans cum. We were living together at the time, about a year before we married. I still remember the total overwhelming thrill of finding those knicks; the even greater satisfaction of smelling and tasting them. That was her way of letting me know I was being cucked and from then on it has gone from strength to strength. Now 19 years on and 3 births by different bulls and a fourth on the way I'm still her totally owned and possessed cuck suffering or should I say enjoying the total humiliation, pain and degredation that I crave.

Users who are viewing this thread