• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Interesting Effect

• Thread starternewcpl2
  • Start date

newcpl2

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2007
My wife has been with a great many guys over the years and recently another black fellow with a cock like a small childs arm! While he was going about his business I took a bunch of pictures and looking back through them noticed that I found these three particularly exciting.

I think it's because these are probably some of the very few times I actually saw her totally held down/immobilised while she was being very seriously fucked.

Thought you guys might get the same kick and perhaps have a view on why!

:)

These are very beautiful pics, especially the middle one. i guess theres something very animalistic about these pics, being held down with no option to submit.

Thanks newcpl xxx

Nice pics.....

The pics are great... a sexy women being physically dominated while being sexually dominated. very nice, with a creampie finish, I hope?

Awesome pics! She looks great!

your wife has a great plump ass. Too bad we can't see the expression on her face :(

charlieparker

great flicks - the brother really put a fucking on your old lady. Tell me though was the brother fucking your wife in her ass becuase if so, you sexy slut wife can really take it up the ass good. Doe's she like BBC up her ass? Did you get some good sloppy seconds after this brother was through with your housewife nigger slut wife, or did you freak out on her juicy cream pie left from that BBC fucking?

Charlie Parker said:
great flicks - the brother really put a fucking on your old lady. Tell me though was the brother fucking your wife in her ass becuase if so, you sexy slut wife can really take it up the ass good. Doe's she like BBC up her ass? Did you get some good sloppy seconds after this brother was through with your housewife nigger slut wife, or did you freak out on her juicy cream pie left from that BBC fucking?

No he's in her pussy, though she does enjoy anal with some people. Naturally we made whoopee afterwards and she felt very fucked!:cool:

georgeston said:
your wife has a great plump ass. Too bad we can't see the expression on her face :(

Alas our family and the nature of my employer preclude being able to post facials... much as I'd love to!!!

newcpl2 said:
I think it's because these are probably some of the very few times I actually saw her totally held down/immobilised while she was being very seriously fucked.

Thought you guys might get the same kick and perhaps have a view on why!

:)
I like those pics for the same reason. She seems to be in his mercy, totally given herself to him.

Beautiful!

Users who are viewing this thread