Interracial Conqueror

• Thread starterjerysein
  • Start date
And let's not forget how beautiful a sight it is to see a black woman taken by a white man. Yes, there are white men out there, and they may not all be hung like a hot dog, but we more than know what to do with it. And who wouldn't love seeing that dark, smooth skin and, for the most part, voluptuous chest covered with thick white cum.
Or why not whites and blacks and asians? So young and skinny-looking, but they can certainly take the dirtiest desires from any man of any colour.
So just remember, your so-called "conquering" will wipe out both black and white, and leave nothing but a shade of grey, if it were ever to become reality. So by all means mix, but if you do nothing but mix, then blacks would cease to exist too, wouldn't they?

voy said:
And let's not forget how beautiful a sight it is to see a black woman taken by a white man. Yes, there are white men out there, and they may not all be hung like a hot dog, but we more than know what to do with it. And who wouldn't love seeing that dark, smooth skin and, for the most part, voluptuous chest covered with thick white cum.
Or why not whites and blacks and asians? So young and skinny-looking, but they can certainly take the dirtiest desires from any man of any colour.
So just remember, your so-called "conquering" will wipe out both black and white, and leave nothing but a shade of grey, if it were ever to become reality. So by all means mix, but if you do nothing but mix, then blacks would cease to exist too, wouldn't they?

Very true. However, ever if we were all this shade of gray, people like these "conquering" fools would find some other sector of people to resent, hate or blame for all their problems.

new2three said:
Very true. However, ever if we were all this shade of gray, people like these "conquering" fools would find some other sector of people to resent, hate or blame for all their problems.

I know, I just find it hilarious that their method of "conquest" would wipe themselves out as well.

Indeed it would. Won't happen anyway - never seen Jordi on Star Trek? ;) The future's safe for us all

jerysein said:
White boys, you are defeated.

im so sorry that i wasnt in this lifestyle when i got married, it would be so hot

I'm fairly new here, but from what I've gathered it mostly seems to be the white people who are into the whole black superiority thing, not the black guys. And I could be wrong, but the general mood of the posters on this topic tend to assume that it's black guys posting this stuff. For the most part, the majority of the black dudes I've seen post on these forums aren't out to "conquer" or "destroy" anything. They're just here 'cause they want some pussy. It's the white guys and white women (or white guys posing as white women in a lot of cases) that are posting this stuff. And since Leon stuck up for us white guys, I'm gonna stick up for the black dudes and say if you're white and you don't like the black dominance/white inferiority stuff, don't blame them....

jerysein said:
White boys, you are defeated.

Yes, white boys are definitely defeated by the superior black man. Why don't we all stop bickering and celebrate with IR sex? It's what's going on!

Last edited by a moderator:
bunsupkneelin4blacks said:
Yes, white boys are definitely defeated by the superior black man. Why don't we all stop bickering and celebrate with IR sex? It's what's going on!

You make a good point about the sex, that's why I'm here. Unfortunately this site is overrun with white guys who love the racial humiliation thing, hence the "whiteboys you are defeated" horseshit.

Amen to that! Enough of the superiority bullshit already. You only show that you actually have a low opinion of yourself and that you feel the need to stroke your own ego when you vocalize that you are superior....This only proves you are obviously not. Let's put it like this. If you find yourself having to convince someone that you are intelligent, then guess what....you clearly need to realize that you are not.

Oh, and as for you white "boys" that keep spouting about black superiority...Please...either grow a pair or have your pathetic little dink cut off and made into a pussy. It should be cheaper since you don't have any balls to cut off to begin with.

Oh, and if perchance you do have an attribute that one would deem "superior" in one fashion or another. Remember this. Arrogance is only attractive to those of very weak minds.

wery true. Actally I am annoyed that good IR fantasy are ruined by racist crap.