• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Interracial Dating....The Reverse Situation ??

• Thread starterNeat 'n Petite
  • Start date
N

Neat 'n Petite

OK guys, see if any of you can answer a question that's been bothering me and my husband for quite awhile...a question I have never heard a satisfactory answer to:

As we all know, the practice of IR dating has become more and more popular (and accepted) over the past several years. But what examples do we see in almost every instance...?.....white girls with blk guys...right ?

Well, why is it that I hardly ever see the reverse ???... a white guy dating a black girl ?? Looking at the situation from a woman's perspective, I can't understand why that would be the norm. It certainly isn't for any lack of cute black girls....we have oodles of them...many with bodies to die for.

So lets have it guys.....what's the problem here ? You white guys chime in on this too... Whatever happened to equality of the races ???

Or am I just naive ??

Cheryl

HI neat

i am normally quiet on the board just poppin in and out , but your topic struck a cord with me.

I am a mixed female My father is African American and Greek and my mother is French, Jamican and Native American. My whole life i have considered my self a young black woman .

But as to your question. I don't know , your right there are a lot of cute black girls out there but i think we are plagued with stereotypes of being bitches or loud and uncouth or a step down from other women which i don't feel is true at all.

I know my grandmother who is from New Orelans would often tell me that when she was younger it was the Lighter black women the white men wanted and if you were darker you had no chance unless you just wanted to be a *****. I wonder if in all of her ignorant ravings there was some truth in that. It seems to be that the lighter black women are a little more valued than our darker yet still beautiful sisters. I am stuck in the middle not at about a deep honey brown complextion.

My dating experinces have run the course from Black , white latin and Asian as proof by my two sons My oldest who's father is white and my youngest who's father is a mix of Dominican and Asian. I loved both men very much. And I really don't know if race was an issue since i had known them both from my neighborhood which is mostly black . So both of my children's fathers were saturated with the Black culture of both the adults in the neighborhood and the virbant hip hop culture of the youth in the neighborhood. So in other words we never saw them as Asian and white they were just like us.

I suppose i did more rambling than answering your question, but it is a good question and i would like to hear what the men on the board have to say about this topic

but i hoped my words helped since i am only 18 and i don't know everything yet LOL

Ej

I didn't log in

This was me i just wasn't logged in

I am sorry

Ej

Anonymous said:
HI neat

i am normally quiet on the board just poppin in and out , but your topic struck a cord with me.

I am a mixed female My father is African American and Greek and my mother is French, Jamican and Native American. My whole life i have considered my self a young black woman .

But as to your question. I don't know , your right there are a lot of cute black girls out there but i think we are plagued with stereotypes of being bitches or loud and uncouth or a step down from other women which i don't feel is true at all.

I know my grandmother who is from New Orelans would often tell me that when she was younger it was the Lighter black women the white men wanted and if you were darker you had no chance unless you just wanted to be a *****. I wonder if in all of her ignorant ravings there was some truth in that. It seems to be that the lighter black women are a little more valued than our darker yet still beautiful sisters. I am stuck in the middle not at about a deep honey brown complextion.

My dating experinces have run the course from Black , white latin and Asian as proof by my two sons My oldest who's father is white and my youngest who's father is a mix of Dominican and Asian. I loved both men very much. And I really don't know if race was an issue since i had known them both from my neighborhood which is mostly black . So both of my children's fathers were saturated with the Black culture of both the adults in the neighborhood and the virbant hip hop culture of the youth in the neighborhood. So in other words we never saw them as Asian and white they were just like us.

I suppose i did more rambling than answering your question, but it is a good question and i would like to hear what the men on the board have to say about this topic

but i hoped my words helped since i am only 18 and i don't know everything yet LOL

Ej

My whole perspective as a white male is that there're so many instances i've had in the past where black women are so obnoxious, unfeminine, and in-your-face that, psychologolically, that's what i always expect when i first meet a black female. The reality is different from that, of course, but from a TOTALLY personal point of view, I find exceedingly few black females physically (or in any other way) attractive. That's totally a personal opinion.

In defense of my black sisters, maybe you need to hang around a better class of woman. If I could look like Halle Berry I would gladly be a black woman!

Attachments

• halleberry.jpg
    halleberry.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 2,458
Thanks to all who ventured a comment or attempt at explanation, which helps me to understand a bit more.

In spite of Sandy's (perfectly logical) response to Blonde'sBC remarks, I can sympathize with the observations he brings out, since some of them ring true from some of my own experiences, but I had not factored that aspect in my consideration. I guess I was too superficial with my observations about the overall attractiveness of many black girls, concentrating on the physical rather than the total package.

But even with that, I hesitate to stereotype anybody, so I would hope that the small fraction of the BF population I've encountered, who demonstrate some of the undesirable traits BC addresses, would be a minority. Sandy certainly feels so.

But regardless...there's gotta be a reason why we see so few WM's going for BF's. Like I surmised, I don't think it's anything physical, so it must be something else. I can only guess that something else must lie more in a non-compatibility with the BF personality. Or...maybe it's simply because most BF's are just not socially receptive to IR dating.

Anybody for some additional thoughts ?

A waywayrd opinon...

There are always two sides to a coin. And then there’s how you flip it.

Asking why there aren’t many white-male-black-female relationships these days to a group of subordinate white married men isn’t going to do the trick, to get the real answer your looking for. Of course there are white male dating black females couples, each and everywhere you look. Just you asked the question to the people who would know least about the answer. To even think the interracial community is completely black male - white female, you have to be nuts. Like this community, which borders round the theme of submissive husbands and their wives and black lovers, there are hundreds upon thousands of communities which are based on the theme of white male dating black females. There are hundreds of men that only date black women. Yin and yang. You ask a white guy from this are if a black women is attractive, and I bet he would say the black guys are sexier. But there are men out there that love black women, and that’s the amazing thing about it all. They are beautiful, the whole Black Race…not just the stereotypical view of only the “Superior black male” which for some reason only applies to hypocrite white males. I bet every white guy in here probably disagree with me, but a black women’s body is something prized beyond belief, something far more breath taking then a white girl’s. And those that view them as loud mouths or ghetto rats are playing to the haters, to the stereotypical assholes that already run far too much of our society.

There be a few reasons you think this. First, all the white boys you know be seriously submissive, something you should treasure because there is a surprising lack of it. Black women, there not girls they be women, are proud, graceful and diligent, and treat their bodies in the same way. All those that probably disagree have never been with a black women, never felt one single kiss from her sweet lips, never felt their warmth of their touch. To white women, they think black guys they think sexy and dominate, and it’s that sheer overwhelming aura round them that attracts you, beautiful black skin. You got to realize this works both ways. Have you ever ran your fingertips across a smooth, trembling sister’s stomach, have you ever felt their bodies curled so tightly round yours, in the heat of passion, a endless embrace? The most radiant thing about any black girl herself be her body, every curve and every inch of her, her hips, her thighs, her lips, her eyes, to the sweet scent of their sex...

There be many lucky white girls in here that do get to taste a little black , so let them pipe in to. And to all others, voice your opinion, this is democracy, while the rest of the world’s voice is muted in tyranny, you might as well make it count.

Re: A waywayrd opinon...

Another lost voice... said:
There are always two sides to a coin. And then there?s how you flip it.

Asking why there aren?t many white-male-black-female relationships these days to a group of subordinate white married men isn?t going to do the trick, to get the real answer your looking for. Of course there are white male dating black females couples, each and everywhere you look. Just you asked the question to the people who would know least about the answer. To even think the interracial community is completely black male - white female, you have to be nuts. Like this community, which borders round the theme of submissive husbands and their wives and black lovers, there are hundreds upon thousands of communities which are based on the theme of white male dating black females. There are hundreds of men that only date black women. Yin and yang. You ask a white guy from this are if a black women is attractive, and I bet he would say the black guys are sexier. But there are men out there that love black
and that?s the amazing thing about it all. They are beautiful, the whole Black Race?not just the stereotypical view of only the ?Superior black male? which for some reason only applies to hypocrite white males. I bet every white guy in here probably disagree with me, but a black women?s body is something prized beyond belief, something far more breath taking then a white girl?s. And those that view them as loud mouths or ghetto rats are playing to the haters, to the stereotypical assholes that already run far too much of our society.

There be a few reasons you think this. First, all the white boys you know be seriously submissive, something you should treasure because there is a surprising lack of it. Black women, there not girls they be women, are proud, graceful and diligent, and treat their bodies in the same way. All those that probably disagree have never been with a black women, never felt one single kiss from her sweet lips, never felt their warmth of their touch. To white women, they think black guys they think sexy and dominate, and it?s that sheer overwhelming aura round them that attracts you, beautiful black skin. You got to realize this works both ways. Have you ever ran your fingertips across a smooth, trembling sister?s stomach, have you ever felt their bodies curled so tightly round yours, in the heat of passion, a endless embrace? The most radiant thing about any black girl herself be her body, every curve and every inch of her, her hips, her thighs, her lips, her eyes, to the sweet scent of their sex...

There be many lucky white girls in here that do get to taste a little black , so let them pipe in to. And to all others, voice your opinion, this is democracy, while the rest of the world?s voice is muted in tyranny, you might as well make it count.
Now i as a black female couldn't have said it better my self

Byeee

Ej

OK...our obviously very-into-black-female guest has presented a most enticing testament to a black girl's allure, but his observations about comparibility to the BM/WF scene just don't hold true from what I have seen.

Just where are all these "hundreds and hundreds" of WM's who prefer BF's ? Where are they hiding ? Are they ashamed to be seen out with the girls they prefer ? They're certainly not very public down here where I live, which is my primary evidence...in contrast to the BM/WF presence, which is everywhere.

The same comparibility also appears to hold true in the mass media scene (Hollywood, TV, and print). The direction is predominately one way, in the form I've described.

Before closing, I can't say enough about our "Guest's" contribution, for his marvelously-worded tribute to our black sister's allure. Seldom have I found words of praise so sweet to read, ringing with the poetic beauty and sincerity of a WM who has found his sensual heaven in the arms of his black beauty. I couldn't agree more with his basis tenet:

BLACK IS INDEED BEAUTIFUL !!!

(Where else but in DC could we learn such truths ?)

<Thank you so much for making my day>

A tribute...

Indeed, I thank you for listening...

I believe it's hard to enter the black community. Black families don't like the idea that their girls date and fuck white men. That's why when they grow up, they call bitches most of the white girls who go out with blacks.

Jimz-

I know that for fact! My boyfriend's mom was just horrible to me. The only thing that broke that barrier was our daughter but that just brought it to the "tollerate" level. No friendship there.

Interracial Dating .... The Reverse Situation??

Being a white male, I have met a few pretty black women. Those that I asked for a date told me they don't "date" white men. From what I have encountered so far that seems to be the norm. Not the exception.

Hi Visitor-

First, please join, it makes it so much easier to hold a conversation and you raise an interesting issue Second, I would not give up looking for a date with a black woman. You may have just had a few bad encounters. BUT I do agree with you, generally black woman do not date white men. BUT generally white women do not date black men. So there you have it. The racial and cultural barrier exisits in both directions.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I have seen as many beautiful black women as well as white,and as far race is concerned,we are all of the human race.

Reverse Interracial

A few years ago I had an affair with a black woman and it was great. The softness of the skin, the touch of the lips and the torrid heat of the sex was something second to none. I can honestly say that no white woman has come close to satisfying me since that encounter.
I can only hope that I can find a black couple to indulge with my wife and I so she can feel the prowess of the BBC and I again can hold the beautiful black flower. If not, I'll have to go it alone because the first taste was addicting and I've got to have more.

Neat 'n Petite said:
OK guys, see if any of you can answer a question that's been bothering me and my husband for quite awhile...a question I have never heard a satisfactory answer to:

As we all know, the practice of IR dating has become more and more popular (and accepted) over the past several years. But what examples do we see in almost every instance...?.....white girls with blk guys...right ?

Well, why is it that I hardly ever see the reverse ???... a white guy dating a black girl ?? Looking at the situation from a woman's perspective, I can't understand why that would be the norm. It certainly isn't for any lack of cute black girls....we have oodles of them...many with bodies to die for.

So lets have it guys.....what's the problem here ? You white guys chime in on this too... Whatever happened to equality of the races ???

Or am I just naive ??

Cheryl

Re: I didn't log in

Cereole Princess said:
This was me i just wasn't logged in

I am sorry
Ej
Anonymous said:
HI neat

Ej

blondesBCs said:
My whole perspective as a white male is that there're so many instances i've had in the past where black women are so obnoxious, unfeminine, and in-your-face that, psychologolically, that's what i always expect when i first meet a black female. The reality is different from that, of course, but from a TOTALLY personal point of view, I find exceedingly few black females physically (or in any other way) attractive. That's totally a personal opinion.

SandyWho said:
In defense of my black sisters, maybe you need to hang around a better class of woman. If I could look like Halle Berry I would gladly be a black woman!

Users who are viewing this thread