• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

interracial pics

• Thread startermmm2
  • Start date
Another white mouth ready to suck BBC!

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 279
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 224
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 453
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 286
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 322
Reactions: Jricco33
have a look at these i have many more

Attachments

• jd_015.jpg
    jd_015.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 793
  • 120.jpg
    120.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 585
  • 062.jpg
    062.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 357
I liked this one.

Attachments

• IRBJ-girl4-9.jpg
    IRBJ-girl4-9.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 1,152
Here is one more, for you.

Attachments

• IRBJ-girl4-10.jpg
    IRBJ-girl4-10.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 939
beautiful ladies beautiful BBC. Thanks

more interracial

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 718
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 726
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,199
I really would like see my girl friiend like there.Sandro

Here's what every white girl should look like.

Attachments

• SW9-62-laughing-slut.jpg
    SW9-62-laughing-slut.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 985
How about this one.

Attachments

• BIW16-Seg2-19-cuddling-lovers.jpg
    BIW16-Seg2-19-cuddling-lovers.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 915
Good sequence, whitetreat. Thanks for sharing.

alc

Hey, slavetoebony, I enjoyed yours too. Mainly the one on one sequence. Thank you.

alc

Once again...

Well, another interracial story is ready, illustrated with 43 pics! I hope you enjoy it.

alc

A bride to the family - I

“ He who binds himself to a joy
Doch the winged life destroy;
But he who kisses it as it flies
Lives in eternity’s sunrise.”

William Blake

Let me tell you the story of Lisa. She and David were engaged, and the marriage will happen in four weeks from now. They were a happy and beautiful couple: she was an attractive blonde, 25 years old, with a slender body that made the men casting sheep’s eyes at her. David was a good-looking man: 30 years old, athletic, with dark hair and blue eyes.

The engaged couple has lived it up their love in the movies, restaurants, parks, etc, showing to everyone how much they were happy.

alc

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 803
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 528
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 487
A bride to the family - II

Exactly four weeks before her marriage, Lisa knew something that let her terribly down: Pamela, her best friend, heard a telephone conversation between Paul (Pamela’s boyfriend) and David (Lisa’s fiancé). They were talking about David’s stag party.

In that conversation, they were laughing a lot and talking about how much fun the party would be. They would rent a house in a place near the city. The fiancé and all his best men would be there (Paul was one of them). The whores were all hired. There would be one girl for each man. David’s *****, inclusively, would be wearing a wedding dress. There would be a kind of “introductory ceremony”, where David and the girl would “get married”. The “priest” would be already naked. After “that marriage”, the “priest” would finally declare: “-Now, I order everybody to take off your clothes, and fuck yourselves!”

Lisa was too disappointed. David told her that his stag party would be an innocent dinner in a restaurant, with his best men and some friends.

“-What a bastard! What an asshole’s convention this would be!”, Lisa vented. “-Wellcome to the real world, sweet darling...”, commented ironically her friend, and after that she concluded: “-Men! They are all just the same stuff!”

“-Pam, I must do something!”, affirmed Lisa. “-Yes, I think so...”, replied Pam. “-But what?”, asked Lisa. At this point, Pamela sneered at Lisa, and suggested: “-I think you could take advantage of this situation...”, and Lisa replied: “-I don’t understand how could I do it, Pam...”. “-Well, do something that you had never done before!”, suggested again Pam. “-Such as...”, inquired Lisa. “-Fucking a black guy!!!”, completed Pam. Lisa was taken by surprise: “-Well now! Why would I do that?”

“-First, because he will cheat on you, and there is nothing you can do about it. Second, acting this way, he gave you a carte blanche. Third, black guys are bigger than the white guys, and now you can prove it. Fourth, black guys fuck better than the white guys. Fifth, black guys love to fuck white girls like us. They give us a pleasure that we don’t have with the white guys”, analysed Pam.

“-Pam! How do you know it?”, asked Lisa with astonishment. “Well, Lisa, I must tell you that I’ve been fucking black guys for long...”, said Pam calmly. “-And what about Paul? Has he never suspected?”, asked Lisa. “-Well, sometimes he ask me why my pussy is so large for his dick. I answered that I’m overexcited by him, and he believes it”, explained Pam to her friend.

“-Pam! You’re so nasty!”, reprehended Lisa. “-No, I’m a sexually fulfilled woman, foolish girl!”, responded Pam. “-So, why don’t you date steadily a black guy?”, asked Lisa. “-Wake up, Lisa! Black guys don’t want to date us, they want to fuck us! We marry the white guys, but if we wish a real fuck we must do it with the black guys!”, argued Pam.

“-Ok, you convinced me. Just give me the telephone number of a black guy that you had fucked!”, said Lisa resolutely. “-Wow! That’s my girl! I’ll give you Eddie’s number. You’ll like him. He knows how to touch a woman. Just give one week to talk of this with him, ok?”

One week after, Lisa was calling Eddie. He was very polite in the conversation, referring to Lisa as “my lady”. He told her that Pam had contacted him, and they got things done. So, Lisa asked about the place where “the things would happen”, and he said: “-Don’t worry about it, my lady. I have a white friend, who supports interracial relationships. He has a cozy house, in a very discreet place, and he will loan us that house.” She felt at home with him. Eddie asked her if on next Saturday he could fetched her for their date, and she said: “-Yes!”

Lisa advised David that she had to prove her wedding dress on next saturday, and he obviously couldn’t go, because he shouldn’t see the bride dressed before the marriage. And it could take all the afternoon, maybe part of the night. Woman’s stuff. She also said that he could consider that as her “maiden’s party”, because some friends of her would be there. He agreeded, laughing at her...

Saturday came, and Eddie took “his lady” for their love nest. After a few drinks, Eddie kissed Lisa’s hand and said: “-What a foxy lady you are! I’ll occupy myself with your fine body all day long...”, and gently helped her to take off her clothes. When she tried to say something, Eddie kissed her lips and she had nothing else to say...

The first penetration was by the front side. Lisa’s pussy needed to be dimensioned again for the new size of cock. After some female weeping, it was done. Then, he penetrated her pussy by her back side. Now, the thrusts were vigorous and she cried madly.

alc

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 830
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 1,103
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1,394
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 973
A bride to the family - III

It was time for riding. Eddie put David’s bride on his lap and she began to roll on his cock, with a plangent and very sexy lamentation. Lisa continued in that up and down, until Eddie reached a tasty orgasm inside of her pussy.

alc

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 519
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 659
A bride to the family - IV

“-Now, my lady, you’re ready for Marcus”, sentenced Eddie. “-Marcus? Who is Marcus?”, asked Lisa astonished. “-My midst brother”, answered Eddie, with naturalness. “-Why am I ready for him?”, she asked again, more and more surprised. “-Well, Marcus is the next step of your preparation”, Eddie answered mysteriously. “-Preparation? For what???”, she asked with frown. “-You’ll know, in its proper time...”, Eddie answered again, giving her a smile.

As Lisa was on her knees, rested on Eddie’s legs, and stared open-mouthed, he smartly filled up “his lady’s mouth” with his ebony stick, hindering her of. She understood it, and no more questions were done. Only the silent suck off...

alc

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 563
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 446
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 443
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 543
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 681
A bride to the family - V

During the following week, Lisa was in doubt if she should call Marcus or not, but she thought on David’s stag party, and so she decided to call him. Besides, the first sex with a black guy had touched her most deep and still unknown female erotic wishes. She wanted to do it again...

While Eddie had a romantic style with women, Marcus was rude with them. He was a strong man, and maybe his rudeness was a consequence of his evident virility. When Lisa called him and asked about the place where they would stay together, he said that he had a white friend (different from Eddie’s) that supported interracial relationships, and he would loan them his house, she drolled: “-Come on! It seems to me that half of this country is composed by interracial fuck, and the other part supports it...” Marcus replied her, saying: “-That’s how it works, bitch! So, do you want to prove my black stick or not?”

Lisa, frightened, offered an excuse: “-I beg to be excused, Marcus! I only intended to joke. I’m a little nervous because of the marriage.” Nobody had treated her this way before. He was treating her like a *****. But, unexpectedly, she felt a strange new (and good...) feeling about it. In addition to that, she thought in David’s *****, the woman that would stay with him in his “stag party”... Marcus, in his brutish style, responded: “-No problem, bitch! My cock will calm you...”

Lisa and Marcus, by phone, agreeded to meet on next saturday. She advised David that her wedding dress needed some modifications, and it could take all the saturday. Then, her fiancé commented: “-Women really enjoy that stuff, aren’t they?”, and Lisa responded smiling: “-Yeah! You don’t even imagine how much we enjoy it, darling...”

When Lisa first saw Marcus, her pussy became wet immediately. She guessed what kind of “guest” her little cunt was going to receive... As soon as they arrived at the house, Lisa didn’t say a word, just did a slow striptease, showing her appetizing body to Marcus, and stayed naked in front of Marcus, looking at his powerful black cock. He smiled at her, and said: “-Whew! Bitch, you’re on fire! You need a real man inside of you!” Lisa smiled aproval. Then, he sat down at the couch, took Lisa’s arm firmly and, with the other hand, directed her head to his erected mast. She catched that black cock’s head with her mouth, and tenderly smoothed it with her tongue.

alc

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 346
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 331
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 421
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 516
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 492
A bride to the family - VI

Marcus let her suck off his vigorous black stick, until she gets enough of it. Then he put her on his lap, and drove his member into her pussy. Lisa’s vagina was so wet that she didn’t feel any pain, only a great pleasure! By the way, she felt double pleasure: first because of the abundant lubrication; second, because her little cunt was being stretched out by that impetuous black penis. Lisa cried really loud in that fuck! Each time Marcus inserted his cock deep in her vulva, Lisa shook all over, and a strident female shout was heard, like she was a female animal copulating. Lisa was out of her mind!

Marcus tasted Lisa’s nice body in many positions. In all of them, she screamed madly.

alc

Attachments

• 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 431
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 466
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 357
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 317
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 348
A bride to the family - VII

During the intercourse, Lisa had reached four intense orgasms. Marcus came once, when he was fucking Lisa on her back side. But he wanted to ejaculate in her mouth too. So, when he felt that the time had come, he cinched Lisa’a hair and ****** her to down on her knees, squeezed his black pole into her mouth and ejaculated abundantly there. When he did it, Lisa stared at him. Nobody did it to her before. Neither Eddie, who had ejaculated outside of her mouth.

But that wasn’t the end. Still cinching her hair, Marcus ordered: “-Swallow it, bitch! Come on, I want to see you swallowing all my sperm! Now!!!” Lisa closed her eyes, and obeyed him. Her mouth was full of sperm... After that, she licked Marcus’ cock all over. It seems that the educated white girls simply love the bad black boys...

Then, she stood up and embraced Marcus amorously. The black stud caressed Lisa’s naked body, mainly her fine butt. The silence was broken by Marcus, who said: “-Now you’re ready, bitch!”. Lisa, still embracing her black man, asked: “-Ready for what? I don’t understand you...” And Marcus finally told her: “-Listen to me, bitch! Eddie and I chose you to initiate sexually our youngest brother, Jerome.” So, Lisa looked Marcus in the eye, and said: “-What???” He fastly intoduced his finger in her pussy and excited her clitoris. Then, he said: “-Jerome is a good boy. In the next saturday, it will be his 16th birthday. You’re the perfect woman to take off his virginity. You should be proud, bitch, for being chosen to initiate sexually a black man!”

Lisa was suspiring. Marcus’ finger was doing marvelous things in her pussy... So, she capitulated: “-Ooooooooh... Marcus, I can’t resist you... If this is your wish, I’ll do it for you...” The black man gave her a roguish smile and said: “-That’s my bitch!”

alc

Attachments

• 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 329
  • 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 514
  • 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 508
  • 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 467
A bride to the family - VIII

Friday night, Lisa told her fiancé that the wedding dress still wasn’t good, and she had to go to the seamstress’ house to solve this problem. David protested: “-Come on, Lisa! Another saturday without you?” Lisa answered: “-Yes, honey. As you said once, it’s a women’s stuff...”

Saturday. Marcus and Jerome fetched Lisa by car. At the point of convergence, Marcus stopped the car and said to his brother: “-Go there, Je. Say hello to your first bitch!” The boy got off the car and said to Marcus: “-Is this the bitch I’ll fuck??? Oh, man, she’s gorgeous!!! Thanks a lot, bro!!!” Lisa commented surprisedly: “-Come on, Marcus! The boy is only 16, and he’s already calling me BITCH???” Marcus laughed at her, and told: “-Well, bitch, he can be young, but he’s a black man, remember? He’s a white pussy’s predator!”

They went to another white friend’s house... well, you know that! There, Lisa and Jerome sat down on a couch, when Marcus asked: “-Hey, you both will be fine, right?” Lisa was fondling Jerome’s head, and answered: “-Relax, Marcus. I’ll be nice to him...” Jerome was smiling, and caressing Lisa’s long legs, when he asked Marcus: “-Hey, bro, do you have any advice for me?” Marcus said: “-Yeah! Fuck, fuck and fuck! The more you fuck this bitch, the better she will love you!” Marcus still could see Jerome to let down Lisa’s blouse, and exclaim: “-Man! Look at these boobs!” Marcus smiled, and said to himself: “-I’ll get out of here...”

Before Lisa said anything, Jerome threw his mouth on her pussy and sucked it off. The poor girl was being dominated. In retribution, Lisa catched his black cock and licked it all.

alc

Attachments

• 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 452
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 524
  • 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 412
  • 32.jpg