• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

interracial pics

Fantastic cock and babe

Picture 1 in the 2nd submission is outrageously hot. Opinions make the world go around, so my two cents say that this guy has the most beautiful cock I've ever seen, and the babe is really hot also.

I'd love to be in that picture wrapping my mouth around his thick, sexy cock, taking turns with that beautiful slut. It wwould be great to kiss her at the tip and then share all of his delicious cum when he erupted.

I was posting my stories in this thread, but I started a new one to do it, called “Illustrated Stories”. The stories that I had posted here, I’ll let here, but the new ones will be posted in the new thread.

alc

Someone here asked me nicely for this, so I decided to share a classic and very hot movie with all of you. See the preview pics that I had posted on page 9 of this thread (posts #84 to #86).

It’s a classic and very rare movie, and it’s called “Be my valentine”. It’s a short one (88,8 Mb – 08:48 min.), it doesn’t have any sound (I got it this way from the e-mule some time ago, sorry...), but, even so, it’s hot as hell, and the actress is simply AMAZING!!!

It’s the first time that I do an upload of movie, and I don’t know if it’s gonna work, but if it does I think it’s a great gift to you all. You deserve it.

Give me some feedback if this upload worked, and if you enjoyed as well.

Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/29361342/XXX_movie_-_Be_my_valentine.mpg.html

alc

really good movie, thank you

I have seen my wife's eyes checking out black guys when they come into the room. I can only imagine what shes thinking.

Agree to that!

Understand womans need for hot black cock. Im a bi guy and I cant get enough.

Boy, can I relate to that. All I think about all day long.... getting it in my mouth, in my ass.... being used by it..... oh god yes....

Question: I am a newbie here, and this site is ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!! Can someone please tell me if there is a thread somewhere dedicated to stories and especially pics, where the wedding ring is showing, preferably while the woman has her hand on her lover's giant black cock? ESPECIALLY would LOVE to see shots of his cum dripping over the ring... Or her hand with ring on it pulling him even deeper into her.

If I have missed it somewhere, I apologize. Thanks for any forthcoming help.

really good movie, thank you

Thank you for your feedback, tonnloco. You’re wellcome. Soon I will start a thread to share IR movies with you all. I have some good ones. Soon, because I’m too busy for now. Wait and see.

alc

Question: I am a newbie here, and this site is ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!! Can someone please tell me if there is a thread somewhere dedicated to stories and especially pics, where the wedding ring is showing, preferably while the woman has her hand on her lover's giant black cock? ESPECIALLY would LOVE to see shots of his cum dripping over the ring... Or her hand with ring on it pulling him even deeper into her.

If I have missed it somewhere, I apologize. Thanks for any forthcoming help.

"I have posted a pic in this forum just what you wanted"

Here's The Rest Of Those Pics On 1 Black Guy Vs. About A 12 White Chicks! Enjoy!;)

This has got to be the White Slut Academy Training. Where I sure each White Girl is taught the value of being a submissive cow for breeding and ritual Black Cock Worship. There should be black women to train them personally. Making sure each black cock is serviced in a way befitting worship of each black cock. White Women should attend this school until they graduate to the Black Cock God Temple of Worship. Where they are open 24/7 to please any and every Black Cock God. All White Temple Whores are subject to Temple Dom Black females to make sure as many Black Cock Gods are given their every desire with the White Temple Whores. The Temple is open to all to view all worship services and to participate. Temple rules do not allow discrimination based on religion, creed, nationality, sex, or age.:feedback:

Great pictures, Coco

Here are some.

When one is not enough...

Attachments

• heavienattachment.jpg
    heavienattachment.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 955
  • bagb_christinaagave_pics_064.jpg
    bagb_christinaagave_pics_064.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 361
  • bagb_erinmoore_pics_126.jpg
    bagb_erinmoore_pics_126.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 376
  • bagb_harmonyhansen_pics_039.jpg
    bagb_harmonyhansen_pics_039.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 316
Hi all

luv the pics....I am new here so thought I might contribute some.......an mature BBC *****.....gotta luv us!

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 217
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 228
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 303
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg