• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

interracial pics

• Thread startermmm2
  • Start date
Charlie Parker

All The Flicks Are Hot But The Third One With The Two White Sluts Sucking Bbc, I Wonder How Many Niggers They Sucked Off Cause I See Two Waiting. I'd Like To See More Of These Two Good Black Cock Suckers In More Flics - Possibly With Them Getting A Good Bbc Fucking

guys it is hot put just think heidi klum gets REAL blkcock every nite from husband she is married to seal 1 UGLY dude but she feel in love with his blkcock

Celticgoddess said:
A lot of old hags in those pics that need a black stud to fuck them. Their hubbies can't or won't do the job lol! Jesus some black men will fuck anything judging by those pics.

Isn't it weird how you, annamwf and maria canoli all sound the same?

Well, I'm new here, and try to post some pics. Hey, Solowhtguy, I hope you enjoy this.

Attachments

• Ray Victory (1).jpg
    Ray Victory (1).jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 1,073
  • Ray Victory (2).jpg
    Ray Victory (2).jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 825
  • Ray Victory (3).jpg
    Ray Victory (3).jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,005
  • Ray Victory (4).jpg
    Ray Victory (4).jpg
    34 KB · Views: 397
  • Ray Victory (5).jpg
    Ray Victory (5).jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 572
... and goes to ...

Attachments

• Ray Victory (7).jpg
    Ray Victory (7).jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 644
  • Ray Victory (8).jpg
    Ray Victory (8).jpg
    33 KB · Views: 926
  • Ray Victory (14).jpg
    Ray Victory (14).jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 746
  • Ray Victory (16).jpg
    Ray Victory (16).jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,118
  • Ray Victory (15).jpg
    Ray Victory (15).jpg
    38 KB · Views: 978
... to finish here ...

Attachments

• Ray Victory (17).jpg
    Ray Victory (17).jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,113
  • Ray Victory (18).jpg
    Ray Victory (18).jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 1,016
  • Ray Victory (19).jpg
    Ray Victory (19).jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 1,024
  • Ray Victory (20).jpg
    Ray Victory (20).jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 895
Most seem to be pro pics. Would love to see more amatures.

All females are sexy inside, but if you judge a book by it's cover, then you may miss out on the hidden gold,

I heard of a young guy who got stuck in a lift with the ugliest woman he had ever met. She seduced him on the spot while the lift was being repaired -and 10 years later, he is still saying, "it was the most wonderful sex in his life". He was very disappointed when she said, "no" to regular dates.

If you only chase looks, you never get to know how nice a girl can be inside her heart and her love tunnel.

Hot Pics alcaponi!

Peace.

yes

Thanks again alcaponi. I just can't get enough pix of blackmen humping lovely white chics. I also love seeing them kissing during intercourse. It's so hot and very romantic to see a pretty whitegirl's tits pressing against the powerful black bare chest of a her negro lover, kissing and fucking with so much passion.

alcaponi said:
Well, I'm new here, and try to post some pics. Hey, Solowhtguy, I hope you enjoy this.
These have got to be the alltime best interracial pics,where can I find some more pics from this shoot/the video they are from?

Wish that was my wife in any of those pictures. very hot

Ok, blackbull.
Hey, herbie, you really enjoyed the pics, huh ? Well, I took these a long time ago, so I can't remember where I took them from. I have a short movie of them, and it's called "Be my valentine", and it's very hot, sure ! It's an old movie (not long, as I said...), and without song. I could post it, but I don't know where or how I can do it. I don't know also if it's permitted in this forum.
I'm a newbie here, it's time for sharing files. I have some good files in my collection, that I'll share with you.

Right, solowhtguy. I agree with you. There is nothing more exciting than sex between blackmen and lovely white girls.
Here it goes another gallery for you, guys. I hope you enjoyed this one.
Hey, solowhtguy, I hope you also enjoy that "missionary stuff" in the gallery, huh ? (hahahaha...)

Attachments

• ircouple (8-a).jpg
    ircouple (8-a).jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 806
  • ircouple (8-aa).jpg
    ircouple (8-aa).jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 840
  • ircouple (8-bb).jpg
    ircouple (8-bb).jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 657
  • ircouple (8-b).jpg
    ircouple (8-b).jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 688
  • ircouple (8-aaaa).jpg
    ircouple (8-aaaa).jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 623
Here it goes the second part...

Attachments

• ircouple (8-c).jpg
    ircouple (8-c).jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 903
  • ircouple (8-cc).jpg
    ircouple (8-cc).jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 1,035
  • ircouple (8-cccccc).jpg
    ircouple (8-cccccc).jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 663
  • ircouple (8-ccccccc).jpg
    ircouple (8-ccccccc).jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 651
  • ircouple (8-dd).jpg
    ircouple (8-dd).jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 940
Reactions: DannyBoyx
The third part...

Attachments

• ircouple (8-dddd).jpg
    ircouple (8-dddd).jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 509
  • ircouple (8-e).jpg
    ircouple (8-e).jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 574
  • ircouple (8-eeeeeee).jpg
    ircouple (8-eeeeeee).jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 867
  • ircouple (8-eee).jpg
    ircouple (8-eee).jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 1,087
  • ircouple (8-f).jpg
    ircouple (8-f).jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 1,127
The fourth...

Attachments

• ircouple (8-g).jpg
    ircouple (8-g).jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 725
  • ircouple (8-gg).jpg
    ircouple (8-gg).jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 740
  • ircouple (8-h).jpg
    ircouple (8-h).jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 778
  • ircouple (8-hh).jpg
    ircouple (8-hh).jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 1,121
  • ircouple (8-hhh).jpg
    ircouple (8-hhh).jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 866
Reactions: DannyBoyx
Lovely gallery

Hi Alcaponi:

Another hot set. Love the innocent look on this gal and the toe rings she is wearing! I can only fantasize of my gf in this pic...

Ok, Spoiler. Thanks for the comment. Let's wait for the guy's comments. Soon I'll post more. There are good stuff coming.......

I especially like the pics of white women who do not look like pros. This is not to say that really good looking women don't love black cock but the pic of the four ladies lined up naked on their knees sucking black dick, it's so obvious they are just ordinary housewives and the caption is probably at least half true. That tells me they are truly lost in lust for black cock and for me there is nothing hotter than a white woman out of control. I also like the shots where hubby is getting off watching his wife get fucked. Great stuff and thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Lvlivin

Users who are viewing this thread