• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Introducing my Vietnamese wife

• Thread starterChaste4River
  • Start date

Chaste4River

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 8, 2014
Hi everyone. First I want to say thanks for being a great community. I've been lurking here for a while but I've only recently started to join in on conversations. Now I think it's time for me to step up and become a contributing member of this forum. So without further delay I'd like to tell you about my wife, who I will call River.

I met River in college about six years ago. At the time I was dating someone else, but something about River really attracted me. Maybe it was her shyness, or maybe the naive way she had about her. We became friends, and after my relationship with my then girlfriend ended, I began to pursue River.

I soon learned that she knew nothing about sex. In fact, I was her first boyfriend. Of course, I was more than eager to teach her everything I knew. I began my seduction of this beautiful Vietnamese woman and soon her virginity was mine. She learned that she loved having sex with me, and we've done just about everything a couple can do together. If I can get her in the right mood, she can be very adventurous, both in and outside of the bedroom.

I married her about a year and a half ago, and our sex life has been pretty great. However, her family has moved in with us, and we've lost quite a bit of our privacy. I still have a very active imagination though, so I've made things pretty interesting for us. In the past I've introduced to her the idea of being with someone other than me. I'm the only person she's ever had sexual contact with, and sometimes I feel that it's not fair to her that I've been with so many before her, but she's only been with me. I want her to continue to expand her sexual horizons. At first she hated the idea, but recently she's been more open to it. I've also toyed with the idea of getting a cockcage and giving her the key. I've gone as far as to order one, and it should be here on Thursday.

I don't have any nude pictures of her because she's incredibly camera shy, but I do have a few pictures of her. Obviously I've covered her face, but I'd like to get your opinion of her. Let me know what you think. If given the chance, would you show her what it's like to be with someone new? What would you do with her if she decided to try it out? I'd love to hear your input.

wife1.jpgwife6.jpgwife4.jpgwife5.jpgwife2.jpg

Reactions: JoecuckJones
This is really the only naughty picture I have of her right now. I'm going to try to get more soon though.
wifepussy.jpg

hi Chaste4River... great to see another beautiful Asian wife in the community... i like reading your posts on the KS thread and who knows.. maybe in time you will get to write your own similar story...

i wish you all the best and look forward to hear how you go with the cock cage and what her reaction to it is...

let us know how it goes...

Let me congratulate you first
You have a prize of a wife. That you can mold into a perfect partner for life
Vietnamese ladies have all the traditional Latin american virtues and the exotic beauty of Asian women.
If you want to make her into a slut you will not loose her you will gain a hot woman that will enhance your life and hopefully some other friends of yours and acquaintances too
I would be more than happy to fuck her always remembering she is your wife and the more she experiences the happier you will be

Lately I've been masturbating a lot to the idea of her having sex with other people. Even more than I normally do. This has had an unintended side effect. I've been having trouble staying hard for her. Some people call it "death grip syndrome". On Saturday I talked with her about it, and we've agreed that I should try to cut back on my stroking. I also used it as a segue into bringing up hotwifing. I mentioned to her that while I'm working on rehabilitating my cock, maybe she'd like me to take her to a local swinger's club and see what's on the menu. She entertained the idea and we discussed how things might go. I asked her what she would let them do to her. At first she was shy, but after a little of my teasing her, she decided to turn it around and tease me.

Me: What would you want them to do?
Her: It depends.
Me: On what?
Her: On whether or not they are bigger than you.
Me: And if they are?
Her: Then they can do whatever they want.

That got me going. We were cuddled up next to each other and I couldn't help but rub my cock against her thigh. She reached down and started playing with my (sadly not quite hard enough) erection, and moved my hand to her wet pussy. I started to rub her clit as we continued to talk.

Me: Would you let me join in?
Her: No.
Me: Can I watch then?
Her: No, you're not allowed to see me like that.
Me: Can I at least listen?
Her: Maybe. I'll have to think about it.
Me: Will you tell me what they do to you afterward?
Her: ...Yes. I can do that.
Me: You have to promise me one thing though.
Her: What's that?
Me: That when you are done with them, I get to reclaim you.
Her: Of course you can. Do you think you'll be able to?

Eventually she even said she would let me hear what happens if she can tie me up and blindfold me. She asked me if I would want my hands free. I told her it would be up to her, but that I think it would be hotter if she didn't let me have that freedom. She agreed.

Your wife is so shy like my vietnamese fiance. I would love to show her a real hard cock and make her scream in passion. I would tell her on the 2nd round to take your blindfold off so you could se how I make her come showing her new experiences

Reactions: WhiteOnInRice
Ooh, I like that, but I think I'd like it more the other way around, where she let's me watch the foreplay but then blindfolds me for the main event.

Reactions: toolman2c
Hello Chaste. I must say, you have a very attractive wife. I even find her teeth and smile cute, too. Since she's only had your cock, I can safely say that she must be very tight. Have you thought of buying her any large dildos and toys to get her used to the idea of fucking other more well endowed men in your presence? You never know, she might warm up to the idea very quickly.

Thanks Seekher, I'm glad you like her. I did recently buy her a toy. It's a little bit bigger than me. She says it feels like me right when I'm getting ready to cum. It's got a slightly different shaped head, and the last time I used it on her, she came in less than five minutes.

I've got some more pictures of her that I'd like to share. I didn't mention it before, but my wife is currently three months pregnant with our first child. These pictures are from last night after rubbing her belly with lotion.
20150224_224851.jpg20150224_224938.jpg20150224_225019.jpg

You're welcome. Congrats, on getting your wife preg Chaste! That's kind of big deal around here. It's good to know that you are getting her slowly used to bigger sized cocks. I see she has a nice little belly and is open to taking pics (or were you just slick?) Not only that but it seems like your wife is an easy cummer, too. All the better. Has the fantasy of seeing her become pregnant by another man ever crossed your mind?

Every once in a while she'll tease me about the baby not being mine. I know it is, but it really gets me going thinking about her being a careless slut and getting knocked up by some stranger. Last night I was rubbing her clit while we were getting ready to sleep. I asked her if she wanted my cock in her. She said no. When I asked her why not, she said she wanted a bigger cock. I kept teasing her clit and whispering in her ear. We teased back and forth, building on the fantasy. As I sensed her getting close to cumming, I said, "So you want a nice big thick cock in your pussy? You want him to pound you into the bed? You want him to fill you up?" All the while she kept giving me these approving moans. Finally I said "Do you want to be filled with his black cum?" She moaned "Yes!!" and came on my fingers. Then after she came down from her orgasm, she kissed me, thanked me, and fell asleep with a smile on her face.

She is a beautiful, sexy lady.You are very lucky to be able to mold and shape her.

Nice! She is almost there
Congratulation you will become a cuckold very soon!

So things are moving forward nicely between us. Yesterday I surprised my wife by showing her the CB6000 I bought for us. I had shown it to her online last weekend but she didn't know that I had purchased it. I played around with it during the day to try and get a good fit, and when she got home from work I handed her the keys and asked her to be my keyholder. She took to the idea very quickly. She unlocked me just before bed but didn't let me cum. Then this morning I asked her if she wanted me to fill her up with cum before she left for work. She said no, and that she instead wanted me locked up for the day. I asked her if she'd unlock me when she got home, and she said she'd think about it. It's almost noon now, and I'm really hoping that she does unlock me. This is a new experience and it's definitely a turn on to give her this control. I just hope I haven't made a mistake.
I sent her a text hoping she'll reply at lunch. I want to share with her my thoughts on being caged so far today. And I want to hear from her how she's feeling knowing I can't jerk off without her permission. The cage is definitely a little tight right now. Maybe she'll invite me to come by and have lunch with her. I know she'll tease me a bit if I do. In fact, I think I'll call and ask if she wants me to join her. Or is that too needy?

Edit:
So I ended up having lunch with her. No time for anything but eating really. She did enjoy teasing me relentlessly about whether she was going to unlock me when she gets home. I hope she does, but at the same time, I kind of want her not to.

Last edited:
I can't believe how quickly things are moving forward with my wife. I'm waiting for the backlash, where she decides she's taken things too far. I keep telling her she doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to. But I'm also encouraging her to try new things. I can't tell if we're speeding toward a brick wall or a whole new horizon.

My wife told me she wanted to go out tonight. I asked where. She said she's thinking about maybe checking out a local swinger's club. She told me she's not sure if she really wants to go. She's in the shower right now getting ready to go out. She said she'll decide whether she really wants to go once we've gotten in the car. I guess I'll let you know tomorrow what happened.

So we ended up going to the swinger's club. I want to say the night went well, but I'm not sure. My wife is very shy in public, even when she's in a regular bar. But it seemed like she was determined to try to have a good time. We danced to the music while watching some women dance in a cage. Then we explored the rest of the club, where we found a pair of incredibly hot asian women fingering each other on a mattress with about 30 people watching. We stopped and watched as well, and I let my hands wander over my wife's body. She responded well to my touch, but I could tell she was kind of uncomfortable.

Eventually, she got turned on enough that she wanted to fuck. She didn't feel comfortable playing with others yet, so we found a semi private area where she pulled down my pants and started sucking my cock. I'd been hoping for this all night and it felt amazing. She was getting into it in a way she hadn't before. I thought she might actually get me off that way, which doesn't happen often. Before I could pop off in her mouth, I decided to return the favor. I pushed her back onto the mattress she was sitting on and peeled off her dress and panties. Then I went to town eating her delicious pussy. She was wet but not like she usually is. I took this as a sign that she was turned on but still a little uncomfortable with the environment. I spent about ten minutes worshiping her clit with my tongue before we decided to position ourselves into doggy so I could fuck her from behind. I slipped on a condom and started working my cock into her tight pussy. It wasn't long before a couple came by and asked if they could watch. I looked to River for approval, which she gave. She was still nervous, but I think at this point she was too turned on to think straight. The couple watching us started playing with each other over their clothes. I later learned that this was the woman's first time in This kind of club as well. My wife noticed I was starting to get tired, so she had me lay down, took off the condom and started giving me another blowjob. The couple watching almost joined in but the woman decided she wanted a bit more privacy. Before they left, the man told my wife she looked amazing getting fucked and asked if he could give her a kiss on the cheek. She hesitated for a second but then accepted his offer. After they left, we continued our love-making session and eventually I brought her to orgasm before covering her belly with my load of cum.

Once we got dressed, she decided it was time to leave. We came home and cuddled together while talking about what happened before falling asleep. When we woke up we talked some more. She let me know that she was actually really stressed the whole time. She said she was almost to the point of freaking out. I apologized to her, telling her I didn't mean to make her do anything she didn't want to do. She said that it wasn't my fault. She wanted to do more, she just couldn't bring herself to let go of her insecurities. She's afraid that if she plays with other guys, I'll want to play with other girls, and she's not ready for that. She's afraid that the reason I want her to get involved with other guys is because I've lost interest in her. She's afraid I'll leave her. She's afraid other guys don't find her attractive. I did my best to alleviate her concerns. She's wonderful, and she deserves more than I could ever give her.
There is hope though. This afternoon we were out having lunch with her brother at a crepe shop that happened to have some pool tables. River doesn't play pool, but her brother and I do. We're both kind of competitive too. I lost the first game, so my wife decided to give me encouragement. She told me that if I could win the next game against her brother, she'd take me back to the swingers club, and she'd make it a point to interact physically with at least one guy while we are there.

Guess who got really good at pool?
(Hint: it was me :) )

Reactions: toolman2c and WhiteOnInRice
Wow, some nice developments there Chaste4river... Seems like things are definitely moving in the right direction for you both.

This could be your best opportunity for something to happen as after she has the baby it's likely her focus will be just on the child and it will take a lot of time to get her back to the stage where she would be ready to play with others again. Just my opinion.

I agree myst. I think if something doesn't happen in the next few weeks, It probably won't happen until next year. But if it doesn't happen, that's ok. Maybe I'll use this thread to document our sex life throughout the pregnancy. That sounds fun. Plus I'll bet a lot of people here would be interested in seeing more pictures of her as she grows. Not that I can guarantee I'll be allowed to take any more. But hopefully I'll get to have fun.

Hi Chaste, just wanted to say that I've been reading and really enjoying your story. Your wife is really cute, and she sounds like a lot of sexy fun. That trip to the swinger club sounds pretty great. My advice is to keep things fun and take things slow. Let her have time to get used to things and explore what most turns her on. I hope you keep posting.

Got a few new pictures of her in lingerie. Let me know what you think.
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Rajha, lknforfun, JoecuckJones and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread