• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Introduction Into Cuckoldry/hotwif

• Thread starterRichard78h
  • Start date

Richard78h

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 18, 2014
Breda
Hi there,

In addition to my other question. Here is some background info about us.

Hope this forum gives me (and hopefully eventually 'us') some ease at mind. For years and years now i'm starting to realise that I get extremely aroused when my wife flirts with other men. Even more, I get real horny reading cuckold stories etc etc.

Recently I started confessing this to her in a mildly way. Buying more lingerie, dresses and stating that she should have more fun by going out more.

When she comes back after a night out with her friends we have incredible sex. She really likes a good spanking and rough fuck those nights. And also reently I started asking if she got attention and tell her that it makes me hot that other men wishing they could be me while I fuck her.

Those nights she loves using her vibrator while we are having sex. She hands it to me so I can fuck her with it. I ask her if she's then pretending that she's having 2 cocks...But that becomes to much of reality to honestly answer me I guess.

So far so good. But in reality she likes it when I state that I get horny when other men flirt with her, but on the other hand she doesn't like it when I tell her that they can fuck her of that she is allowed to go further with her. She can get real angry at those points.

So here I am...
I'm setting op schemes with men to seduce her when she's out with friends. They must make her feel safe (so she thinks nobody finds out) and horny. But this is in an early stage.

I have anonymous contacted an acquaintance to let him know she likes him. He is also married but whenever they see eachother and have a few drinks he's all over her with his hands. He even once confessed that he got a hard-on from her. She allowed his hands on her ass the whole time. But again...only in a flirty way. Whenever a man comes too close or makes it clear he wants more from her, she drops out (in a bitchy way lol 'let's call your wife to ask what she thinks of this').

So short story, she's a flirt, loves to go out and have drink, but so far never cheated on me. It's part of her morality and upbringing.

I would love to see my fantasy come a reality!

About us.

We know eachother for 16 years now. married 6, two young kids (3/6). She's well educated (studied law but isn't a lawyer). 36yo. great curves. Not a bikinimodel but she definitely gets a lot of attention.
5’8″ , 175lbs(?, 80kg), 38C/36D (80D). I've added a picture of her in bikini from a few years back.

I'm 41, consultant. and i guess most of the information about me is nog relevant haha.
Just an average guy in most measurements.

How to get her to loosen up? every tip is welcome...

kusadasi_kopie.jpg

No one? How can I make this about her? Make ger feel comfortable and wanting this?

Richard78h said:
Hi there,

In addition to my other question. Here is some background info about us.

Hope this forum gives me (and hopefully eventually 'us') some ease at mind. For years and years now i'm starting to realise that I get extremely aroused when my wife flirts with other men. Even more, I get real horny reading cuckold stories etc etc.

Recently I started confessing this to her in a mildly way. Buying more lingerie, dresses and stating that she should have more fun by going out more.

When she comes back after a night out with her friends we have incredible sex. She really likes a good spanking and rough fuck those nights. And also reently I started asking if she got attention and tell her that it makes me hot that other men wishing they could be me while I fuck her.

Those nights she loves using her vibrator while we are having sex. She hands it to me so I can fuck her with it. I ask her if she's then pretending that she's having 2 cocks...But that becomes to much of reality to honestly answer me I guess.

So far so good. But in reality she likes it when I state that I get horny when other men flirt with her, but on the other hand she doesn't like it when I tell her that they can fuck her of that she is allowed to go further with her. She can get real angry at those points.

So here I am...
I'm setting op schemes with men to seduce her when she's out with friends. They must make her feel safe (so she thinks nobody finds out) and horny. But this is in an early stage.

I have anonymous contacted an acquaintance to let him know she likes him. He is also married but whenever they see eachother and have a few drinks he's all over her with his hands. He even once confessed that he got a hard-on from her. She allowed his hands on her ass the whole time. But again...only in a flirty way. Whenever a man comes too close or makes it clear he wants more from her, she drops out (in a bitchy way lol 'let's call your wife to ask what she thinks of this').

So short story, she's a flirt, loves to go out and have drink, but so far never cheated on me. It's part of her morality and upbringing.

I would love to see my fantasy come a reality!

About us.

We know eachother for 16 years now. married 6, two young kids (3/6). She's well educated (studied law but isn't a lawyer). 36yo. great curves. Not a bikinimodel but she definitely gets a lot of attention.
5’8″ , 175lbs(?, 80kg), 38C/36D (80D). I've added a picture of her in bikini from a few years back.

I'm 41, consultant. and i guess most of the information about me is nog relevant haha.
Just an average guy in most measurements.

How to get her to loosen up? every tip is welcome...

kusadasi_kopie.jpg
Hey the best way to get your wife to fuck another man is with the help of another woman. I don't give a dam what all the others say, this is the quickest and most successful way to get it done. Does she have a girlfriend that likes you and her, that is a little hot blooded and likes a new dick now and then. It could be a female friend of yours that your wife likes to party with. Could be your sister your cousin her coworker any female that you can trust not to run and tell her. If you wife likes to party with her and she agrees to help some dude get in her panties the you will be a cuck before you even know it. You must talk with your partner in crime and explain to her that you want your wife to have sex with another man. That it is a big time fantasy of yours and you need some help. Believe it or not another woman can get a wife to fuck 100 times faster that a male. okdeacon

unfortunately there are nog friends of her who I know of who would participate in this or who I can trust.

Users who are viewing this thread