• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Introductions

• Thread startermwf4fun
  • Start date
Any man that does not want to go a few rounds with her is dead or near dead. She's burning hot.

<blush>

Why thank you WifeLikesItBlack...I appreciate the compliment! After all, a lady ( and I use the term loosely ) can use some encouragement (and a huge cock in her throat) as often as she can get it :) Here is a pic for you on just that topic...not huge but enough to go past the tonsils :) This was taken about a year and a half ago...I was a bit heavier and my hair was longer. At the time this guy worked for me:) In the office I busted his balls and after hours, I drained them:) Can't tell you how much cum I sucked out of that guy...but never fucked him until he left our company. Have played a few times...the only guy who has ever fucked my ass...and for those who are interested...I made hubby apply the KY to his cock so he could fuck me.

Just realized...too many white cocks...I need more nigger dick, BIG nigga dick. Anybody interested?

sharri

Attachments

• Subordinate-tonsil tickling.jpg
    Subordinate-tonsil tickling.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 2,403
The compliment is easy to make. IMO you are the hottest on this site.

bbc

yes shari i like what i see.i hope i get a chance real soon to fill u up with thiss.get at me LTUG101@YAHOO.COM

Hottie!

You're hot! I want to mouth fuck you, then bang them big pussy lips up!

Way To Go Sharii

MWF4Fun; Saw your reply. Way to go babe. Lady is RIGHT! Hope You get a Giant nigga dick or two or three or four. Friends okdeacon

Do You Like Latino Cock?

Hey ma,

I'm going to send you face & Cock Pics. You are hot. I wish more women would let loose like you.

hmmmm

You know, if women got these kinds of compliments on a regular basis we all might just turn slut and fuck you guys senseless :) What can I say, we all like the cock...just takes a little work to get us to loosen up ;) The bigger the dick, the looser we get :eek:

Hey Sharri ...

mwf4fun said:
Just realized...too many white cocks...I need more nigger dick, BIG nigga dick. Anybody interested?

sharri

You're hot baby that's for sure ... sorry to now hear its nigga dick you crave and have had enough of ours or I might offer up my 7+ white one in the neighborhood ... at least for the car BJ ... maybe its me, but a little scared of all barebackin I'm seeing in your pics ... turn on none the less!!! ;)

Nice

No white cock here but my colored cock would love to drive that pussy crazy...

Tonight

Hi guys :) One quick pic for you...taken tonight. This is the 18 (maybe 19) year old kid from next door fucking me doggy. I just got back from paying him a little visit in his bedroom:) Hope you enjoy...

Sharri

Attachments

• Sharri & bareback teen.jpg
    Sharri & bareback teen.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 1,985
Very nice, Sharri!

I bet you'd look fucking hot with dad and son on either end of you....

Wow!

Your are SO hot! Damn it... :D

Very nice

Thanks for sharing, Alot of us guys on here wish our wives would be more like you. Have fun sexy.

tonight

Thanks everyone...I am going to try and post new pix and a video link soon...hopefully tonight, of last night's playtime. MFM :)

PIX from last night...vid to follow

Hi all...here are a few pix of me from last night...the older guy from next door and a younger marine friend of his. Hope you like :) Vid link to follow...oh yeah, hubby had to watch only.

sharri

Attachments

• 2006_8-27_Sharri+Marine BJ.JPG
    2006_8-27_Sharri+Marine BJ.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 2,550
  • 2006_8-27_Sharri+Marine.JPG
    2006_8-27_Sharri+Marine.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 3,035
  • 2006_8-27_Sharri+Marine+Neighbor.JPG
    2006_8-27_Sharri+Marine+Neighbor.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 2,551
  • 2006_8-27_Sharri+Marine Creampie.JPG
    2006_8-27_Sharri+Marine Creampie.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 3,618
Nice creampie! Looks like they double teamed you real good...

creampie

Actually that was just the marine's cum...he had a HUGE load. That pic was taken right before my neighbor mounted me and had sloppy seconds :) Incidentally, he came in me too...I am still leaking cum 24 hours later :rolleyes:

I love sloppy seconds! Got any pics of that?

Users who are viewing this thread