• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Introductions

• Thread startermwf4fun
  • Start date
What A Creampie

Sharii I just cant get enough of you fucking and sucking in the photos you share with us. That double creamer is a fucking work of art. Can almost smell you cunt feel the heat and taste that pie. Go girl dont ever stop. Got the hugh black one yet? Freind , okdeacon Tks Again!!!!!

Hot as always. Another very lucky guy.

sharri..you are sexy and thanks for the vids and pics! one request....lol...please lose the chunky divers watch and replace it with a wedding ring (pardon me if you were wearing the ring)...obviously not on ur wrist....and we want 2 see more cocksucking on a future video with plenty of looks at hubby behind the camera...am i right fellas??

still great post and pics/vids

Last edited by a moderator:
Bbc Bull In Nyc

Hi Send Vids To My Email.u Get This

watch

Thanks guys :) Nice to know I am appreciated :)

As for the watch...no way, that goes everywhere with me...it is a workout watch and keeps track of how many calories I burn...even while fucking :) I may have missed the wedding ring in that last vid...I sometimes forget I have it :rolleyes: As for pix of the hubby...eh, I will see what I can do.

mwf4fun said:
Thanks guys :) Nice to know I am appreciated :)

As for the watch...no way, that goes everywhere with me...it is a workout watch and keeps track of how many calories I burn...even while fucking. I may have missed the wedding ring in that last vid...I sometimes forget I have it. As for pix of the hubby...eh, I will see what I can do.

appreciated?? to say the least u big sexy! ...now you explain it, the workout watch which keeps track of ur calories ..even whilst fucking....for some reason its quite kinky;)
and by the way we dont want pics of ur hubby! lol....love that dismissive 'eh, i'll see what i can do'...no i meant like when ur sucking that cum rocket, look up at the camera (which ur husband is behind)...er...hope that made it clearer:D

keep up the sexy work!!!

MWF4FUN I Cant Take It.

Sharii This is your new friend okdeacon again. I finally had time to download your video. To bad the guys cock is so damm small BUT Lady you are a hot piece of ass. You are beautiful and so very sexy hot when you are fucking that I cant take it. You made the deacon a basket case. But when you get that big one you are looking for I will be one of the first pussy eaters wanting to see it. I would love to just get a sniff of that hot sweet pussy of yours. Lady have fun get that dick you were made for it lovely one. Be watching. okdeacon

Did hubby get to eat the creampie?

Wow, you are more than appreciated. For every cock you've sucked or fucked there's probably another 10,000 out here enjoying it second hand. Keep up the good work and if you're ever in CT and need some creampie eating keep me in mind.

Blushing...

My goodness! You guys are really making me blush...I like it:) Compliments turn me on...especially while a guy is fucking me. Not much for rough talk...but appreciation while I am giving head or fucking definitely works for me. OK...I hope I caught all the questions...

1) The thumb ring is just a ring, no particular significance
2) Nope, hubby didn't get to eat the creampie...he wasn't allowed to play at all actually :D
3) I will try to look at the camera more often for you guys;) I am usually too involved in what I am doing to care he is even there...but for you I will make the effort.
4) YES...I am definitely looking for that big cock out there that was made for my slopping wet pussy...when I find it, you will definitely get to see what happened :)

love you horny guys...
Sharri

MF4FUN Thanks Sharii

Glad you do read our replys to your post. Mean ever thing I say. Will be waiting and watching for you to get your stretching and your womb pumped. I know you are a lady of your word so please do your best. Its going to be tough waiting. Friends okdeacon

mwf4fun said:
For those who care...hubby was watching in a corner and forbidden to speak or participate.

Sharri

Lucky him!

Incredible videos and pics. Are you a beatiful woman. Post more!

Question

mwf4fun said:
My goodness! You guys are really making me blush...I like it:) Compliments turn me on...especially while a guy is fucking me. Not much for rough talk...but appreciation while I am giving head or fucking definitely works for me. OK...I hope I caught all the questions...

1) The thumb ring is just a ring, no particular significance
2) Nope, hubby didn't get to eat the creampie...he wasn't allowed to play at all actually :D
3) I will try to look at the camera more often for you guys;) I am usually too involved in what I am doing to care he is even there...but for you I will make the effort.
4) YES...I am definitely looking for that big cock out there that was made for my slopping wet pussy...when I find it, you will definitely get to see what happened :)

love you horny guys...
Sharri

Sharri, can you ever get pregnant? Does anyone ever use birthcontrol? It indicated you have had children already

mwf4fun said:
Hi All...new here and wanted to give you a little pic of me with my first BBC. Let me know what you think. I am looking for big cocks in NoVa. Hit me up at riverrat0536@yahoo.com

Sharri
My husband and I would love to help you with that BBC , are you bi? we travel to VA often.
Arlene

email

Hi Arlene & Ted...I am a bit bi...so long as a cock is involved :) I sent you a private message.

Sharri

For Hack1

Hi Hack1...

No, I can't get pregnant any longer, had the plumbing removed. And to answer your other question...I have 3 kids...but I ain't telling whether they all have the same daddy :D

mwf4fun said:
Hi Hack1...

No, I can't get pregnant any longer, had the plumbing removed. And to answer your other question...I have 3 kids...but I ain't telling whether they all have the same daddy :D

That hot body is a MILF? Three kids? Wow!

Mwf & Milf

Yup...Mommy of 3 and married, even drive a minivan :) With a cock habit that just won't stop. The bigger the cock the more I want it, the more cum you shoot in my mouth or pussy the happier I am. So cum for me guy...give me every last fucking drop!

Users who are viewing this thread