• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Introductions

• Thread startermwf4fun
  • Start date
Damn! I'd love to shoot my load in that mommy pussy!

afterward

Forgot to mention...after a man cums inside me I like to lick his cock and balls clean...the vid I put up with the marine shows him cumming in my pussy, and then the neighbor fucking me doggy while I lick the marine's cock clean.

BTW, I got stood up last night or you guys would have some new pix and vids. Working on it;)

Yeah!

I agree Holywell! What a dumbass...anyway, I was hoping to get you guys some new pix but it will have to wait I guess...so I dug up an older one for you :) Not sure whose cum this is dripping out of me...but I do know hubby wasn't there, the cum donor took the pic after fucking me doggy.

Sharri

Attachments

• Sharri-Dripping Cum.JPG
    Sharri-Dripping Cum.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,866
so hot!

Your pictures and video's always get me going. Keepem ALL coming.

Thanks Sherii

What a beautiful pie. That was so nice of the dude that had just fucked you to snap it for us to see. Please tell me it didnt go to waste. Afters my emails you know what the deacon would have done for you. Right? Still waiting for the shot of your misused pussy after you find that HUGH black cock. I have faith in you. Your Buddy; okdeacon

creampie

Hi Deacon...actually the neighbor took the pic...the cum was from the marine :) Was a 3 some night:D Still looking for that "master" cock ;)

What a lucky hubby ... or should i say lucky you!! Keep those pics an vids cumming! Anticipate your post... to find out more!!!

BIG cock Nova

Come and get it or I will deliver.

BIG COCK NOVA

you are so damn hot. I'd love to fuck that sweet pussy while hubby watches.

both of you are magnificent
Arlene

Muchos Thankos

Thanks everyone...

Arlene & Ted...both of us as in me (of course:D and hubby or me and which of the guys in the photos? (If you are interested the marine is the best...so far).

Oh yeah BHARD...prove it...show me the money baby, send me some cock shots to riverrat0536@yahoo.com

Sharri

Beautiful pics and awesome videoclips. Some of the best I have ever seen! She is dropdead gorgeous!

have any more videos to post?

working on it

Hi guys...

sorry, no new vids yet. I am working on it. I am going back to my college town for a friend's wedding and will be hitting the bars that night...with any luck I will have a vid of a me fucking a well hung college kid very soon:D

Sharri

Just one?

:D

I look at as many posts here as I can and all of them are good but yours expecially turned me on. I was glad to see you got some black cock but the others were good too. I really like the one from behind where your pussy is dripping cum. Wish I could be there to clean it up. YOur hubby is a lucky man

Damn it!

OK...this weekend was a total bust. Tried picking up some college guys but the only ones I was interested in ran like frightened rabbits! Seriously, it ain't like I am asking for something outrageous...just a good hard fuck from a well hung younger guy ... with no names exchanged. I thought that was every guy's dream!!!! Don't worry guys, I will get you new material soon:) But it might have to be with a guy from my "stable" :rolleyes:

Sharri

how about some new pics instead of the same old shit... and quit pretending you are the female... I know better... been there done her...lol

Balls in mouth

you sound like my wife who is crazy for bbc gangs.I like the pic of balls in your mouth becuse i always lick their balls while they fuck my wife and right there for the creampie when he pulls out. I havnt fucked her in 14 years but watching black cock go into her white cunt is more exciting than actually fucking her, as I remember it.

Interesting...

Farkwhar...I find your comments unnecessary and impolite. It pains me, it really does, to run across someone so truly devoid of intelligence that within the span of a single sentence he has managed to effectively destroy my heretofor unshakeable faith in our species supremacy. Your words have cut me like a knife, I am devoid of purpose and my life has no meaning. I wish you and your palm a good day.

As for all those out there who have been supportive in my playful exploits...I say thanks! And don't worry, the imbecilic stylings of humanities genetic sewage will have little bearing on my continued enjoyment of the intelligent and well endowed:D

Sharri.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread