IR captioned cuckold

• Thread starterjacobmy
  • Start date
My Aunt's libido seems to have increased as she got older, one man at a time wasn't enough...

deg 1 c.jpg

Reactions: buds13 and littlec
They were probably only the first three that night...

maiden c.jpg

The baser the lover the more excited she got...

z parole a.jpg

My Aunt was always so generous and giving to those who had lost their way in life...

y parole a.jpg

A little bit surprising that you don't have some cousins with interesting genetic background.

Mike and Chris said:
A little bit surprising that you don't have some cousins with interesting genetic background.
Perhaps an inability to bear children can be attributed to an illegal termination and subsequent infection in her youth...

My Aunt just didn't care where she got her black cock, if degradation was involved so much the better.

derelict b.jpg

She went to the same ghetto bar over and over. Many of the men who drank there were just passing through. Once teased they were the type to force her to make good on her teasing.

tw b.jpg

Most of my Aunt's record collection was jazz based. Was there a jazz musician locally who hadn't had the pleasure of using her...

jazz jam b.jpg

A queue formed round the table to empty their balls into my Aunt's available holes, never have there been so many black balls on a pool table...

pool a.jpg

Reactions: buds13
As always great work

My Aunt was for a while working as a teacher in a ghetto school. She made the mistake of going to a pupil's home to discuss their disruptive behaviour. The inebriated guys there talked to her all weekend using all the derogatory and abusive language the could muster. They started at white trash...

spitroast.jpg

Reactions: Mike and Chris
jacobmy said:
My Aunt was for a while working as a teacher in a ghetto school. She made the mistake of going to a pupil's home to discuss their disruptive behaviour. The inebriated guys there talked to her all weekend using all the derogatory and abusive language the could muster. They started at white trash...

spitroast.jpg
Could be that she had hoped for just such an outcome

Mike and Chris said:
Could be that she had hoped for just such an outcome
She was probably pumping out enough scent of aroused woman to bring the whole block to the house....

Being used in public was a fetish of my Aunt. Using her in public was seen as a right by many of the guys who emptied thier balls into her.

jazz 2 b.jpg

Reactions: buds13