• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

IR Encounters: Should You Let Hubby Watch?

• Thread starterSandyWho
  • Start date
What's the sense of doing it if everybody isn't there, it's like cheating if she is alone. You are there because you love and trust each other, not to keep secrets. Maybe both the men can learn something from the womann they are sharing and make it even better for her the next. I always want it to be better everytime then it was the last time for her.

Sandy,

Did you imply that your husband doesnt know of your Black lovers? Does that mean that you moderate this site and he doesnt know that either? Things must be hopping in Vegas....

By the way, I have sexed the wife in front of hubby...a few of them. Its my experience that the wifey likes to show off for the husband, but as many have previously written here, the couple has to have a strong marriage with excellent communication and reasonable ground rules. They have told me it makes them hot, having him watch.

T

It a bit more complicated than that. My hubby and I were separated for awhile during which time he went off to have his mid-life crisis and I had mine. We did get back together but there was a new member in our family, my daughter, and the understanding that her biological father would be involved in her life. So does he know about my black lovers? Obviously yes, but we keep things separate. I take my daughter to visit her father and his family and we spend time together. I am still very attached to my lover and my hubby knows it. But he does not ask what we do together and I do not tell him. Hubby is secure in our relationship and he knows I love him and he loves my daughter. This not perfect relationship but it is one of the things we agreed upon to get back together.

And no, as far as I know, he does not know about my moderating this web site or my own web site. But then again, I might be surprised to find out he is one the personalities on the board.

My 2 cents as one who lived the lifestyle many years ago...
In our situation, I started the wife on the cuckold road and was present the 1st time she took the flirting to an actual sex situation. We did find, however, that most men would rather think they were seducing a wife rather than be involved in a 3 some. As a result, we had Laura seduce guys at bars, bring them home and I watched through a mirror/window w/o their knowlege. When they left I got sloppy seconds (never clean-up) My wife indicted it was an extra turn on for her knowing I was watching! WE did that for about 10 years (1969-1978)...prior to aids...the golden sex area...LOL

Sandy,

Responding to your last post ( an answer to my question ), wow, life does get messy and a bit complicated doesn't it? What tangled webs of twists and turns we weave for ourselves...

Good to hear your marriage has worked out, way to many divorces in this great country. But reading between the lines of what you said, you must have an incredible ability to solve/reconcile/mediate emotional and familial issues. More power to you baby.

T

Tyrone-

Life is always complicated and I am certainly not perfect. There are lots of times we act more like best friends than husband and wife and that is probably what makes our relationship work.

I am so glad that my husband did not demand to see me and my black lover perform. When I first admitted I had a black lover he wa furious, but he soon realized it was good for both of us, and he gave me reluctant permission to continue cuckolding him. He hinted a few times that he would like to watch. I did have to report every intimate detail to him after my dates, and I tried to be truthful, Of couse I did not tell him everything.

SandyWho said:
Hi Shark!

That is exactly my point! I mean, I really do not know how hubby would react if he saw me enjoying another man and there is no way I could ever get to the big O if I am worrying about what he is doing or thinking.

Some men brag about being able to make me forget that hubby is even in the same room. That would be marvelous for me but could they really be sure that he is not going to freak out? I would think it would have to affect... um, performance.

Hi Sandy,

First of all, I'm sorry I don't comment very often but I've been following your
site and your posts here for some time and it's amazing that whatever you
say is somewhat exactly my own thoughts.

Much like what you say here... if my husband was ever watching me having
sex with a black man, there's no way I could ever get to the big O if I'm
worrying about what he is doing or thinking....Another very serious reason why I wouldn't want him around is that ever since I've told him about my black lover, I've found that he is somewhat of a racist and hates the idea
that I have found a black lover, so for him to either watch me or catch me
with my black lover would be a bad situation.

But most importantly what I'm trying to say here is very much what some-
one else mentioned.. is that when I'm with my black lover, we are totally
into each other and any other distraction would surely keep us from finding
the ultimate pleasure we are seeking.

If anyone has questions, please feel free to ask me anything... I don't come here often but hopefully I will eventually get back with you... anyone who
would like an immediate response please email me at cmeinfl1@yahoo.com.

Mr BOBWs here.....

My wife and I have been doing this sort of thing for 6 years now and I am always there, even from the very first time. There are times when I haven't been there but it was because I couldn't be because of work or whatever.
Anyway, the whole point for doing this is for her. I want her to get as much pleasure out of sex as possible and I would be a fool to think I can do everything better than any other man on the planet. When she goes cock shopping the whole point is to find someone who can give her a mind blowing, total body orgasm. That is very hot!! I know some of her lovers fuck her in ways I don't, that is part of it. I want her to experience orgasms on levels she has not and I LOVE being there when they happen. I'm not the type to sit in the corner either. I am a participating member of the activities. Her boyfriend and I work in concert to bring my wife to complete sensory overload. We work together until my wife is lying on the bed trembling through her whole body telling us not to touch her because her whole body is too sensative. After we give her a break for a few minutes she wants to go again. Shit, there has even been a few times when she has worn the both of us out! Good Times!!

Should the husband watch For Her Delight

forHerDelight said:
Perhaps a woman who wants to be sure a man is going to be genuinely cool w everything, is in the beginnings of a relationship, let her potential bf/hubby/what have u understand that for a while she is going to be a 'blk-only' girl, or only sleep w her lover(s). If he truly can deal w her having who she chooses in bed, then he will understand and be just as adoring and tender w her up until (and after) his first time w her. If it is going to work, she will know sooner, and she will have the best of both worlds, as more women should!

Edith 26
Finally a paragraph TOUGHT in Heavens...
i would add that a woman has to be carefull in selecting a b/f - husband
and ensure that He is true to himself.. in Mind... and Concience...
A man could say that Yes he agrees that his female partner has sex ONLY
with BLK or only with her lover, when deep inside he knows very well that he is just NOT telling the truth...because he does wants to spend very SEXUAL
Quality time with HER... when she will be alone with him...
He will allow some sexual freedon to his female partner then slolwy,
gradually he will start to have MOOD changes about the whole situation....
and becoming angry and possessive of the sexuality of his female partner.
No wonder there is so much trouble, hatred and animosity of all kind to say the least among many, many non - married and married couples.
Most men have great difficulies to relinquish His HOLD on His female sexuality,
regarding all of the body sexual parts as Theirs and their alone....
Yes, a few very strong character women CAN and DO win this fight with their male partner, at same time male partner becomes sort of Totally useless
in the Sexual Intimacies of such females...rendering their UNION void of TRUE
Love and total commitments...

Should You Let Hubby Watch

Donna Szelap said:
I am so glad that my husband did not demand to see me and my black lover perform. When I first admitted I had a black lover he wa furious, but he soon realized it was good for both of us, and he gave me reluctant permission to continue cuckolding him. He hinted a few times that he would like to watch. I did have to report every intimate detail to him after my dates, and I tried to be truthful, Of couse I did not tell him everything.

Hi Donna
i know your post dates way back but in case you are still around....
i would love to know from you way deep down, in your inner soul...
What are the deepest secrets you did hide from your husband ?
What did you not want him to know ? Were you emotionnally involve
and had a true DEEP love for your Black Lover that IF your husband
would have Hints or Known about ... it wout have realy SOUR your
relationship with your Husband ?
In my situation... it was totally IN a Wet Dream that i found a way to show myself with a Black man while hubby was sitting in a chair nearby... only
watching... I Falsely complained to hubby having lower back pain, after
some times i talked about receiving massage at Home... and it happened...
the forst 2 massages given by a different while male masseur... then there was a time delay... i searched and found this very Black guy, name = ( H L ) tall, strong looking, and made tru small talk... convince Him to put an ADD in local paper as a male masseur for Female ONLY.... i showed the ADD to my
hubby, who made the call and H L arrived home on a late Friday evening...
to give me the Massage of my Life... Me and H L did spend 3 hours alone
in a motel room to prepare ( organize ) this sooo special massage.... that i was to receive with hubby watching from apprx. 15 feet distance.
After this massage that lasted for 90 minutes... hubby could not say much...
he knew my lower BACK pain was HEALING... from DEEP within... forever

Fertile & Being Watched In-The-Act

You should let hubby watch, make sure he's there holding your birth control pills, diaphragm, &/or spermicidal foam. Make sure husband knows YOU ARE OVULATING & that your playmate IS NOT "fixed" or using a condom. You've told him ahead of time that you DEFINATELY WILL NOT pull your playmate out before the playmate ejaculates DEEP inside you.

Jason Kim Scott Hauck,
Moderator, "Pregnancy_Risk_Swinging" Yahoo Group.

every relationship has to be judged on its own merrit. I for one was in a wonderful relationship where leaving a partner out. Was out of the question. We both were turned on by the idea of her taking a black lover. I was there the first time and everytime after. Kat told me it turned her on knowing i was turned on watching them. It turned him on that I was there. Everyone envolved liked it that way

Agree.

hottymes said:
every relationship has to be judged on its own merrit. I for one was in a wonderful relationship where leaving a partner out. Was out of the question. We both were turned on by the idea of her taking a black lover. I was there the first time and everytime after. Kat told me it turned her on knowing i was turned on watching them. It turned him on that I was there. Everyone envolved liked it that way

Agree. Same situation here.

to be (alone) or not to be (alone)

I don't think there is one answer to that. We have had a lot of fun ever since my wife had her first black lover many years ago. For many years it was unthinkable that she should be alone with them. Almost all her lovers have at least once suggested that they could sleep with her alone, but she always declined the offer.
Until one night I was unable to reach home and her lover was already there. We knew him very well at that time and she herself wanted to try.
Since then she has occasionally met with them alone, but for her as well as for me it is sharing the experience that thrills.
Now our relations has all except one been longstanding - more than a year. Her present lover has been there for 2 years. That gives a dimension that you cannot have if you are dealing with one night stands. Another thing is that we have always been very careful about HIV/STDs and as my wife always takes her lovers bareback the idea of spontaneous sex with an unknown is out of the question.
So - sometimes it is really a thrill to know that she is with her lover alone right now and just imagine what is going on, but being there and participating is definitely "the big thing". We have often discussed the difference - also with her lovers. No doubt some of them feel more free being alone with her but they as well as my wife agree that when it comes to the quality of sex there is no difference. In fact making a show really turns her on. And they on their side find it extremely exciting to ejeculate inside her knowing that her husband is there.
So - It depends very much upon who/when/where and may very well develop over time
BandJ

I think it's ok for my hubby to watch me with my lovers cause it gives him great pleasure seeing me fuck and suck black cock and it help's us try new positions etc!!! plus it gives me more satisfaction knowing he's there with me during the sex!!

Erotic to watch wafe with black man...

I for one perfer to see the wife getting slammed by a big black man..it's a turn on for me and for her knowing it's ok and I perfer to see all the action !!

Users who are viewing this thread