• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

IR luvrs in AZ, let's get off to my wife

• Thread starterazcpl30
  • Start date

azcpl30

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 4, 2005
I'm looking for a few IR loving guys or fems to get together and get off looking at my wife. Let's talk about her and BBC. If interested, let me know. Real time...no cyber. Thanks.

Attachments

• faceavatar.jpg
    faceavatar.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 1,291
Reactions: Markotony
Hey

Couple here, love to talk you about wives. same interests

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HotKoreanwife
we luv ir wifes we are a couple who luvs to watch and talk

If you are close to Chandler I would love to get together and chat about our wives till we get off, talking about what we want them to do with black bulls

Would luv to join you gents (or your wives) next time I am in metro Phx. I favor IR that is a mind and body experience. You gotta arouse those hot wives minds so they are dripping and craving hot BBC. So when they get it a beautiful Pavlovian response is established!

let me talk to you how i will seduce your sexy wife

Close to Chandler

Dave said:
If you are close to Chandler I would love to get together and chat about our wives till we get off, talking about what we want them to do with black bulls

Hey, we're pretty close so let's get together. azcpl30 on yahoo is our messenger name.

great pic, wish I was in AZ. Thanks for posting

Love that picture!!!!

Hi, I would definitely love to get together with you and watch your wife. I live in NW Phoenix, but can drive. I love to suck bbc and we could talk about that as well.

BBC in the Valley

I'm here and real. Have been with more than a couple of local wives and know just how to keep her happy so that both of you get what you want! I live in Tempe and you can IM me at blackmojobojo on Yahoo.

Bobb

I'm adding you to my yahoo now azcpl

azcpl30 said:
I'm looking for a few IR loving guys or fems to get together and get off looking at my wife. Let's talk about her and BBC. If interested, let me know. Real time...no cyber. Thanks.

I'm in AZ and would be into meeting. PM me.

I've done something similar that I'll tell you about that was cool.

I have invited you onto Yahoo. Hope to make contact soon

Users who are viewing this thread