• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

IR Toons

• Thread starterUK_Black_Dong
  • Start date
jus two that i really liked

Attachments

• 3538.jpg
    3538.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,010
  • 3539.jpg
    3539.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,009
Some of these are okay

Some of these pictures are okay, especially the CG stuff.

The pictures where there is some pretty little white girl with some sickly monkey looking black dude or some dude black as charcoal with huge pink lips is just rediculous.

For the people who like them, I ask .... is that what we look like to you?
Check yourselves, Dammit!!

Can I join your site to stop you posting? If I give you enough money, will you shut your site down?

WOW... I really enjoyed the one's by UK Black Dong.... If anyone's been reading EXPATDAD'S postings, he can probably relate to each and everyone of these toons, especially when both his wife and daughter got deeply involved sexually with many of the the Africans..

Time for some Backyard lovin'...

BackyardLovin01.jpg

BackyardLovin02.jpg

BackyardLovin03.jpg

About TJR's stories

I don't agree on the criticism about m. Midnightx stories. A boyfriend made me read them some time ago and I have been very excited by those stories about female submission like 'sublsut teacher' and the like. The stories are hard, though I don't mind about the sissies and submitted white men. (Who cares?) But the stories are VERY hot and make me feel excited.

Thank you all anyway,

Francesca

BackyardLovin04.jpg

BackyardLovin05.jpg

BackyardLovin07.jpg

BackyardLovin08.jpg

Party01.jpg

Party02.jpg

Party03.jpg

Party04.7d7.jpg

Party05.6f1.jpg

Party06.jpg