• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Irena for all black mens

Irena

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Please, Black mens! Fake me!!! Thank you.

Attachments

• DSC00141.JPG
    DSC00141.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 621
  • DSC00131.JPG
    DSC00131.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,023
  • DSC00453.jpg
    DSC00453.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,211
you look good

I am browsing and found you..you looking to my liking,, would like to fuck ya..

cheers

Where are you located> Would love to make your womans dreams come true if you are serious and reallly intereted get at me at parot24@yahoo.com subject> vanilla for nice hot chocolate..

tucan24...look at the person's profile.

Where are you located> Would love to make your womans dreams come true if you are serious and reallly intereted get at me at parot24@yahoo.com subject> vanilla for nice hot chocolate..

tucan24, this person is in Moscow...THE FORMER SOVIET UNION!

You posted this in several threads, and in my opinion...does not show your intelligence.

I did see you post more sensibly in some threads, and will retract any negative intentions. Not to sound like Dr. Phil...but seriously, check their profile before posting messages. (I'm telling you from my personal expertise, as I got slammed for doing this much worse than the UNC Tarheels in the NCAA tournament this past weekend. lol) It will help you to not make a fool of yourself.

Irena, you are a very sexy woman. My wife is very pretty 28 y.o. blonde, we also live in Moscow. I would love you to help me seduce her into black sexing.

My very best,

Alex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back