• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is it possible

• Thread startergolfer
  • Start date

golfer

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 8, 2011
Is it possible for a couple to go back to a normal one on one relationship if the CUCK has had enough and wants to stop ? Or is there no going back?.

That depends on the wife's desires. If she's been in mainly for the physical aspects, it may not be as difficult going back to vanilla if you can give her what she wants physically. But if she's been enjoying the mental aspects of it, then the longer it goes on and the more she's enjoyed herself and opened herself up to her lovers, the more difficult you will have in putting it back together.

Nothing has happened . I just wondered if it was possible, if it turned out the cuck didn't like it and wanted to go back to vanilla

I think it comes down to who makes the decision. If the woman decides to quit because she wants to save her marriage, or is just bored with the recreational sex and the man goes along with it to please his wife, then yes.

If the man wants to quit for those reasons and she does not then they will have trouble. In my humble opinion woman are worse than babies if you take their candy away before they are ready.

not too sure you can

I don't believe its that easy to reverse it once it has got going. If she does it just for your pleasure and is neither nor there about it, probably can go back to vanilla...but if it opens up something for her, that she may find gives her a rush and is exciting, then it could be a lot harder (as i have experienced...as it can be for all of us in these situations.

I think people need to realise before they go down this road...you can't "unfuck" someone and once its done it can't be reversed, whether the experience for her was amazing or horrible...there are consequences to all actions i believe.

Usually its the cuck that can't go back to the vanilla life...unless it goes pear shaped for him and wishes he never suggested it...but you can't unscramble an egg. Prevention may be better than a cure if you have any doubt.

For my sake I hope so, but I really beleive that depends on the wife and the type of relationship you have with her. If there is still love and respect in your relationship, she will honor your wishes. If she no longer respects you as a man and her husband, you're screwed.

Playing devil's advocate, I also remember reading an excellent post somewhere on this board "If you think its hard getting you wife to screw other men, try getting her to stop."

it's possible but much like toothpaste
it cannot be put back in the tube .....:mad:

If the wedding vows are set aside to allow a wife to take a lover, then you would have to go through another wedding ceremony in front of witnesses to re-install the wedding vows, so her pussy is yours again to the "exclusion of other men".

In my experience once a wife has gone from being faithful and enjoyed superior sex - she won't go back to vanilla no matter what the cuck wants.

I've seen couples try but invariably the wife ends up horning the husband and fucking others without his knowledge or consent.

Once SHE gets used to those forbidden fruits she wants to keep feasting on them.

This question shows that you must be 100% certain that you willing accept the outcome of this lifestyle. If you stop , those experiences and memories will always be with you. What happens with the woman once she has tried and enjoyed it , but is no longer with the cuckold? Does she still require the thrill or does she go back to being mono?

Users who are viewing this thread